The OFFICIAL Good Luck Thread for the Week of Dec. 4th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm going to jump on the Bandwagon of Luck as well. I haven't heard back from over 90% of my schools for interviews. Some good news this week please??? I hope it all works out!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

gluck. That word is almost as good as "smashing."

I want an acceptance letter and an interview invite : D

I am a greedy bastard and i know it!

Members don't see this ad :)
I could really use some luck this week. Big interview on Thurs and an acceptance would be nice! :luck: :luck: :luck:

What the hell, I need all the luck I can get at this point.(Because the way things have been going lately you'd think I repeatedly backed over god's pet dog.) Let's see, hopefully when they do my biopsy and say "You'll feel some pressure" that means I'll feel some pressure and not this will hurt like you got stabbed with a rusty screw driver. Oh, and no more letters, e-mails, or anything from any med school until after the new year.(Since I couldn't interview until then anyway and I'm not having a good year.)

Good luck to everybody here! :luck:

I would like just one acceptance letter please!! :luck: A few more interviews would be okay, too - but really, I just need that acceptance. Its really not that big a request, now, is it??!! ;)

Good luck to everyone. It is nice to see such a positive thread!
i could use some too!

Good luck to ya all!!!! May there be interviews and acceptances gallore! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck!!!

(its like St. Patricks day in herrrre)

Why Not? Here's hoping to hear good news from UMICH and that Cleveland truely does rock!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

And lots of luck to everyone here as well!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Ashanti Rock said:
And lots of luck to everyone here as well!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

yeah so i opened my mailbox only to find a MCW rejection

thanks!

swimncsc said:

thanks!

Sorry about that swimncsc! Hopefully better news is on the way. I'm so scared of my mailbox!

Members don't see this ad :)
swimncsc said:

thanks!

uh oh. another cursed thread. this is me running away.
-mota

*rubbing this thread for good luck*

I should get my UT letter sometime this week...

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Good luck (to me and everyone else)! :luck:

Good luck to eveyrone that needs it! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

swimncsc said:

thanks!

Same here which is why I don't want any letters or anything for at least a few weeks.

i just want an acceptance, any acceptance, even a credit card approval... lol ;)

I just recieved my second rejection in 2 days. One from a state school, one from out of state that I wasn't really expecting much from. Oh well. At least the Rangers (hockey) won tonight. So I guess that was good.

well i posted a few days ago and received a hold notice today. but still better than the silence i've been dealing with. maybe next week will be an interview. ;)

i'm back in this piece. i need some luck.
-mota

let go luck! im counting on you!

I received a vague status update from VCU saying that they may be able to offer me an interview.

:luck: :luck: At least it's not bad news. :luck: :luck:

Here's hoping for some more interviews and an acceptance. Good luck to everybody else.

:luck: :luck: :love: :luck: :luck:
sweetdoc

This good luck thread is awesome! everyone have faith!!!

I posted and think I did really well at my 2 interviews and when I returned home last night from the 2nd, I got another interview invite.

Just when I thought they were done coming. Keep up hope! :D

minnie2240 said:
This good luck thread is awesome! everyone have faith!!!

I posted and think I did really well at my 2 interviews and when I returned home last night from the 2nd, I got another interview invite.

Just when I thought they were done coming. Keep up hope! :D
Congrats, minnie.

Oh ye of little faith, do not doubt the power of this good luck thread.

IT WORKED!!! I posted on here...just in case! And today I got my first acceptance!!! I couldn't be more thrilled!!! I'm gonna be a doctor!!!
:love: :love: :love:

waiting for some CALI school interviews! GOOD LUCK! :luck: :luck: :luck:

OMG everyone thanks so much for the luck. This week was totally my week. I went from having one interview and 7 rejections, to an acceptance and another interview! I LOVE SHAMROCK SMILEY!!!!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I got another interview this week, this thread is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :thumbup:
:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:
If you believe, it will happen.
Now I just want an acceptance letter..please please :p

DrZee said:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I got another interview this week, this thread is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :thumbup:
:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:
If you believe, it will happen.
Now I just want an acceptance letter..please please :p
Look Z, I believe and it still ain't happening. Is there a special believing manual that I haven't read? Damn. You took the last one didn't you.

Z, congrats!

Gracey103 said:
waiting for some CALI school interviews! GOOD LUCK! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Me TOO!! Good luck :luck: :) :thumbup:

gdbaby said:
Look Z, I believe and it still ain't happening. Is there a special believing manual that I haven't read? Damn. You took the last one didn't you.

Z, congrats!

No, I think I inherited mine, it looks so worn and tattered...I think mine is missing the WHOLE chapter on "how to get an acceptance" If you know anyone who has that chapter, I will buy!! (with hugs and kisses ofcourse cuz I am almost broke from sending secondaries :p )
Man, I am feeling ecstatic. My lips are chapped from grinning so much at the computer screen ;) I must be crazy :laugh:

all I have to say is this thread WORKED. I have never before posted on a good luck thread but I thought I'd try it this time.

I came home today to find my very first acceptance after two years of applying!!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I want some luck too! I'm hoping for some acceptances soon, and maybe hopefully at least one more interview. I hope this works!

I want some luck too! I got inspired from all the claims that this actually does bring luck. :) I'm hoping for some acceptances soon, and maybe hopefully at least one more interview. I hope this works!

smallqt said:
all I have to say is this thread WORKED. I have never before posted on a good luck thread but I thought I'd try it this time.

I came home today to find my very first acceptance after two years of applying!!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!! :clap:

Wow. I also posted here earlier for the hell of it... and today I got an interview from Harvard :eek: But now I'll never win the lottery.

In for the end of the week. I have an OSU decision coming up that I would like to come out on the positive end of and a Maryland interview next week. Also, come on Pitt, Hopkins, Jefferson, and EVMS!

Good luck everybody!!

Ah, it's finally Friday. I hope there's some good news for me today.

:luck: :luck:

smallqt said:

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

wow good job!!!

alright, this and dr. zee's comment makes me a BELIEVER

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

yeeehaaaa posting on this thread... umm the week's already over tho... hmm.
well, neg 1 now you have to make a new one for the week of dec. 11 :D :D