The OFFICIAL Good Luck Thread for the Week of December 12th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here's hoping for an interview invite from Cornell! Please, pretty please!

Members don't see this ad.

I actually got an interview the week I signed this last time - so might as well do it again :luck:

received my first two acceptances and an interview, which came out of nowhere, last week. All this after i read the good luck thread and snickered to myself, if only I could get some luck during this process. Now I'm a believer.... :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

more interviews please....

Members don't see this ad :)
wow does this thread really work??
i just want a second interview from somewhere that's not for the waitlist!

maybe you have to add a :luck: for it to work. so.

Good luck to me....and everybody else who interviewed at USF last monday. We hear the news tommorrow.

well, started this week off with an acceptance....here's to more interviews!
and here's to EVERYONE's wishes coming true!!!!!

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

So I just found this thread today...and it looks as though all the luck that everyone is wishing everyone else is paying off! It pays to be supportive and encouraging of your fellow premeds (as opposed to competitive and vindictive). I am wishing everyone here the best of luck as well!!! Because within just one week i have gotten 2 acceptances and a waitlist! whoohoo!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: and i can share the feeling with everyone else who got their first acceptances that this is truly the best feeling in the world. good luck good luck to everyone during the holidays! I hope you all get what you want for christmas!

C'mon, just one invite before we hit the holiday drought....

I am hearing from Wake this week, I will take some of this thread...

Members don't see this ad :)
gimme some luck :luck:

I believe WashU and LSU-NO adcoms meet this week... Here's to getting an early Christmas present! :luck:

C'mon, NY schools, show me some love before the long flight home for winter break.

Yes, NYMC, AECOM, that means you. :luck:

I posted on last week's good luck thread and got an interview invite friday afternoon. Can't hurt to post again! :luck:

ok, i am posting. Hopefully I will hear something next week. I've interviewed at one place and haven't heard anything from anyone else. :) Wish me luck guys.

posting here for good luck!!

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

and did I add, :luck: :luck: ??? :D

hope to hear some news soon :)

JulioFly said:
So I just found this thread today...and it looks as though all the luck that everyone is wishing everyone else is paying off! It pays to be supportive and encouraging of your fellow premeds (as opposed to competitive and vindictive). I am wishing everyone here the best of luck as well!!! Because within just one week i have gotten 2 acceptances and a waitlist! whoohoo!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: and i can share the feeling with everyone else who got their first acceptances that this is truly the best feeling in the world. good luck good luck to everyone during the holidays! I hope you all get what you want for christmas!

yay! thanks! :luck: to all on this thread! :D :D

/me rubs the lucky thread :luck:

i want some luck too, and some more for anyoneelse wanting
:luck: :luck: :luck: ,

I can't remember if I posted here already or not. But I need some luck!!!!! C'mon Pritzker, Vermont, UIC, Rush, COLORADO! Please, Creighton, good news for the holidays!

Good luck to me and everyone else! :luck:

Maybe this week's will work better than last week's...!
(Please?!)
Good luck to all! :luck:
and Good Luck to me! :luck:
(c'mon schools - you know who you are - you know you should just say yes!)

washu adcom meeting this thurs! :luck:

i got a rejection yesterday, but it was sent out last friday. so last week's thread was cursed. this one is still legit. gimme some love.
-mota

Well I guess I got my good luck for the week. No, nothing to do with applications :) Results of my liver biopsy reveal no liver damage or chronic disease.(So Dave doesn't have hemachromatosis or Wilson's disease.) Apparently I probably had an acute case of our old friend, hepatitis. (Although the doc still doesn't know what virus caused it which is surprising since usually they can tell from blood work.) Just got to keep resting and relaxing and keep up the blood work. (And remember kids, when you get your biopsy remember to ask for loads of sedatives :D )

Good luck all!!!! Keep up the hope. Just got another invite from a school that I was complete in September.

I don't usually do these things, but considering I could be hearing about a decision from up to three schools this week, I figure it can't hurt. Come on Wash U, MCG, and Vandy! Good luck to y'all too! :luck:

Well, I posted two times in this thread to wish me luck in this week, but haven't heard good news from school yet. Hopefully this time it works.

Please give me some interview invites from 11 schools I haven't heard from since October :luck: :luck: :luck:

Ok. This thread didn't work. No status update from VCU for me! :boohoo:

We need a crying emoticon.

this thread really sux, i received one alternate list and wasnt accepted at another school in their first round of acceptances, boo.

Hell, I'll double post this mutha. Need all the help I can get! :luck:

YEAAAA!!
Me too...I need all the luck I can get this week..finals :rolleyes:

I need lots of luck today to offset the bad luck of two rejections in my mailbox! Please, lucky thread? :luck:

This good luck thread works!!! Thx Neg 1!!! Last week I got an interview!!! This week I am hoping that everyone gets their dreams come true!!!!

gdbaby said:
I can't remember if I posted here already or not. But I need some luck!!!!! C'mon Pritzker, Vermont, UIC, Rush, COLORADO! Please, Creighton, good news for the holidays!
Just got a Vermont invite. I LOVE the good luck thread!!!

i think this list only has a certain amt of good luck. third time posting to one of these, and finally! my first acceptance. =D I promise not to post on these anymore so there's more luck to spread around!

studentstudent said:
i think this list only has a certain amt of good luck. third time posting to one of these, and finally! my first acceptance. =D I promise not to post on these anymore so there's more luck to spread around!

you are so kind, ;)
we want an acceptance !!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

ShyRem said:
Ok. This thread didn't work. No status update from VCU for me! :boohoo:

We need a crying emoticon.
No kidding. I think I triple posted this biotch...and nothing. Oh well, I'll try again.

jbone said:
No kidding. I think I triple posted this biotch...and nothing. Oh well, I'll try again.
jbone, I love your commitment to your avatar's stereotype. I laugh everytime you post!

I want good luck from my state schools, California why have thou forsaken me????.... :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I posted on here for the first time and got my first acceptance...Brown...today! I also used the mystical 7 clovers :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: