The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 2ND EDITION

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

angldrps

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the questions in the newly released The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 2nd edition are different from the questions/passages in the 1st Edition of this book?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know if the questions in the newly released The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 2nd edition are different from the questions/passages in the 1st Edition of this book?

i believe someone posted asking the same question and someone called in and asked and if my memory suits me they said only the stats were updated.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I was thinking about purchasing the 2nd edition (I have the 1st). Can someone confirm that the questions are identical?

Members don't see this ad :)
Passages are the same but the stats are updated. Edition one has 2007 stats and edition 2 has 2008-2012 stats. If you already have the first edition you're probably better off getting the MSAR.

Last edited:
Passages are the same but the stats are updated. Edition one has 2007 stats and edition 2 has 2008-2012 stats. If you already have the first edition you're probably better off getting the MSAR.

Awesome. I just wanted to make sure the passages were the same.

Thanks a lot for your help buddy!