1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

THE OFFICIAL HARVARD WAIT-LIST THREAD

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by rkr, Apr 1, 2002.

1. rkr

rkr Member
    7+ Year Member

okay, so it is my turn to start a new thread!! i have been waitlisted at harvard and i am wondering if there is anyone out there who knows what does this mean in terms of chances of getting an acceptance in june...how many are waitlisted...how many applicants usually manage to get off the waitlist at harvard...etc...cheers! rkr

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Cdc28p

Cdc28p Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by rkr:
    <strong>okay, so it is my turn to start a new thread!! i have been waitlisted at harvard and i am wondering if there is anyone out there who knows what does this mean in terms of chances of getting an acceptance in june...how many are waitlisted...how many applicants usually manage to get off the waitlist at harvard...etc...cheers! rkr</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you on the HST or NP waiting list? I've heard that the HST waiting list basically has no movement because they normally accept 40 people for 30 spots. The NP list, however, is pretty good. I don't know the stats but know quite a few friends who were waitlisted and then got in last year.

4. rkr

rkr Member
    7+ Year Member

thanks cdc...i am on the np waitlist...hope you are right about there being good chances of getting off the list...i really want to do the md/mpp program because of my interest in international health especially as it pertains to the third world...do you know how many are accepted into the np program for the 135 spots?..thanks..