:::THE OFFICIAL: I want to meet my potential classmates at Case:::::

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

xxxTheDonxxx

As for now, i'm leaning towards Case and I will probably going to go there. I just want to see who's in here are going to go there, and why did you decide to go there...

Members don't see this ad.

i will probably going to case unless ohio state interviews and accepts me and really impresses me

Case is my #2 choice right now, gotta straighten up some issues with their PBL before re-evaluating my options.

Members don't see this ad :)
welcome to Case! i hope you all like to go out and have fun! we don't need bozos that don't know how to decompress. lol :p

How is the social life at case for you and other dental kids?

its what you make it. We just had a huge party on friday, and we've had some earlier in the year. You also have nice bars two miles away on coventry. If you want added expense you can go to downtown in the flats. A lot of people go out on friday or saturday.

i've been accepted to case and am 99.5% sure i will be in the CLASS of 2011!!! Still trying to keep my options open though. Still waiting to hear from a couple others. Got into Louisville and NYU as well, not as excited about it, but heard nyu gives very nice scholarships (vs. case who gives out practically pennys.)

I'm going! I'm going!! I am the happiest person alive ! Unless I hear from UPENN..... CASE CLASS OF 2011! I can't wait to meet all of you! :) :D :) :D

what kind of grades do we have to maintain after acceptance? Think I might end up with a C in one of my classes

Members don't see this ad :)
just get by thats all

i would say c's to be safe but all my letter said was i have to graduate....just think about this...you have gotten this far you are most likely very intelligent and it doesnt take much for you to pass a normal class with a C so put in some effort thats all...now you have to be careful because if you fail a class i dont know if there is enough time to make it up before case starts orientation on the 31st of july

I already love my classmates at Case!:love: :love: :love:

P.S. I will deposit that 1k

i am very excited about dental school i cant wait

Count me in for Case too!!! I just decided today! :D

Me too!! I can't wait to start! :D

Now if only I didn't have to finish the rest of my prereqs this spring...

I am a new member to this site. I sent in my deposit for Case Western last week. Class of 2011!

Case is where I will be for the next 4 years of my life! I've sent in my $1000 and ordered my "Case Western Dental" t-shirt from the bookstore.

Hello to my future classmates!

Can't wait to meet you all this summeR!!!

Where's everyone from?!?
:D

Hey guys, I just joined SDN and facebook today. I've been following posts for a while and even created the official "Case School of Dental Medicine Class of 2011" group on facebook. I'm probably kind of old for facebook(28 years) and even maybe older for SDN but I was interested in meeting my fellow classmates. Hope to touch base with some of you soon.

Count me in too, just found out.

Hey guys, I just joined SDN and facebook today. I've been following posts for a while and even created the official "Case School of Dental Medicine Class of 2011" group on facebook. I'm probably kind of old for facebook(28 years) and even maybe older for SDN but I was interested in meeting my fellow classmates. Hope to touch base with some of you soon.

do you have a link where I can click to join?:D
hehe...can I join if I'm 80% sure i'm going to go there?:p