**The Official Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

I just contacted the admissions office. She said that the second round of offers has been made but she didn't know if they were all in state, out of state, or a combination
Do you know if they called or emailed?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm confused now...so next round of acceptances have already been sent out? Or they are doing them this week?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the acceptance call from Brian yesterday! Could not be more excited to be going here.

Best of luck to those of you still waiting. I was waitlisted here last year, so keep your heads up.

They call. She told me they will always call. Second round of offers have been made. The students have 30 days to accept or decline the offer.

anybody know if they are done interviewing?
They told me they are doing one more day of OOS interviews in February. Not sure if they already made all those interview offers yet

Reactions: 2 users
Any word on if they are still considering people who interviewed in the Fall??

They told me they were still considering those who interviewed in the fall, even though they did interview a few more people
Any word on if they are still considering people who interviewed in the Fall??

So is the class full?

If they have spots, it's a very small number left. It's been about a month since the last offers were sent so I'm guessing we will hear in out or alternate pool soon

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who are accepted OOS, are any of you still deciding on other schools?

Was informed today In state seats filled up if any are wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question...is anyone accepted in PESP not planning on actually going to Marrquette?!

Just got placed on alternate list today. According to the faqs in the email, the vacancies usually occur in the last week of August, that makes me unsure to whether I would want to commit to it or not.

Just got placed on alternate list today. According to the faqs in the email, the vacancies usually occur in the last week of August, that makes me unsure to whether I would want to commit to it or not.
It doesn't cost you anything. Also usually seats open up in April when schools get a report from the ADEA saying which students are holding multiple deposits.

It doesn't cost you anything. Also usually seats open up in April when schools get a report from the ADEA saying which students are holding multiple deposits.
The only thing is idk how long to wait because I have a deposit at Pitt and should start looking for apartments to sign a lease there but then I'm afraid after I sign the lease, I get an acceptance... :arghh:

The only thing is idk how long to wait because I have a deposit at Pitt and should start looking for apartments to sign a lease there but then I'm afraid after I sign the lease, I get an acceptance... :arghh:
What's your state of residence?

I'm not sure but I assume Marquette is much cheaper than Pitt and also Milwaukee is a cheap city (you definitely won't need all that living expenses they estimate). The money you would lose on a security deposit at an apartment by Pitt would be easily made up by what you would save at Marquette. I'm not sure the price difference between the schools I just know Marquette is one of the cheaper OOS schools.

I'm not sure but I assume Marquette is much cheaper than Pitt and also Milwaukee is a cheap city (you definitely won't need all that living expenses they estimate). The money you would lose on a security deposit at an apartment by Pitt would be easily made up by what you would save at Marquette. I'm not sure the price difference between the schools I just know Marquette is one of the cheaper OOS schools.
Pittsburgh is a very inexpensive city, too lol. I would say hold off on Pitt housing though. She'd definitely be able to find something good in the next few months if necessary.

My exact thought, I have an acceptance from temple that I placed deposit on.

Accepted off alternate list!

Will decline to attend IOWA :hardy:

Does anyone know how many people are on the alternate list? I am and it's my only hope for getting in this cycle as I haven't had any other interviews! :(

^^The email said there was 75 people offered for the alternate list. I'm guessing that not everyone who was offered to move to the alternate list accepted though.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Hi everyone, I applied at Marquette in the previous cycle for the AEGD program. Could someone please tell me when they usually send out the Interview invites each year? Also I don't have any clue on what they ask for the bench test or interview. I would really appreciate if someone could guide me through.
Thanks in advance.