The Official Masters Where are you going Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saribou13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've heard a lot about where people have been accepted, but I thought it would be nice, for all of the Masters programs, to create a thread stating where you have decided to attend in Fall 2009. This way we can see if anyone on here will be attending the same programs! :) Please list your school and which program you're in. Also, if you need advice on a particular city, you can express that, and maybe someone will have some helpful pointers!

I'll be attending Loyola University Chicago, the M.Ed. in Community Counseling program.

I'll keep a list here of all the programs people are going to and try to update it every day, this way you can do a quick search and see if your school/program is on here!
---------

Antioch University New England - MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Boston University - Masters in Social Work
CW Post Long Island University - Experimental Psych
Columbia Teacher's College - Psychological Counseling MHC
Loyola University Chicago - Community Counseling M.Ed.
Loyola Maryland - Clinical Psychology Practitioner Track
University of Chicago - Social Service Administration
Villanova University - MS in Psychology

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm attending the University of Chicago Social Service Administration program.

loyola MD, Clinical Psychology Practitioner Track

Members don't see this ad :)
Antioch University New England - MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - concentration in Substance Abuse/Addictions Counseling

Okay I've officially decided I will be attending an Experimental Psych Program at C.W. Post Long Island University. Very happy, good faculty good assistantship and gorgeous campus :)

Okay I've officially decided I will be attending an Experimental Psych Program at C.W. Post Long Island University. Very happy, good faculty good assistantship and gorgeous campus :)

I'm actually from Long Island, and my mom went to the Clinical Art Therapy masters program there. Good luck!

Teachers College-Columbia University: Psychological Counseling MHC

:)

I'll be working on my Social Work masters program at Boston University.

I'm going to Villanova University for an MS in Psychology.

If anyone's still wondering (or waiting), I contacted the program and they said all the funding is gone.

:(

In two weeks they'll be sending out some sort of packet with information... hope that helps!

One of my good friends is there now for that program.. if you have any questions or what-not I can put you in touch with her.

I am also attending Antioch University New England for their MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling-Substance Abuse/Addictions Counseling.