The Official McGill University Class of 2009 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CanuckRazorback

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I never thought I'd be starting one of these "official" threads, but here I am. Is there anybody else that will be heading to the great white north in August? I probably will although I'd much rather be somewhere warm, like California! However, I can't overlook McGill's super cheap tuition so it looks like I'll have to freeze for 4 years so I can enjoy the rest of my life on the beach!

So, if you're heading to McGill, let me hear from you!

Members don't see this ad.

So... Nobody is even thinking about going to McGill? Come on Prag! How about joining this thread eh?

CanuckRazorback said:
So... Nobody is even thinking about going to McGill? Come on Prag! How about joining this thread eh?

haha...sorry CR! Fortunately, I am not on SDN all that much anymore after getting accepted to McGill...so I see that you have made your decision? or still contemplating USC??

Prag said:
haha...sorry CR! Fortunately, I am not on SDN all that much anymore after getting accepted to McGill...so I see that you have made your decision? or still contemplating USC??

I didn't know you actually responded to this thread... Have you heard from UofT or Ottawa?