****The Official Meharry Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Currently praying for an acceptance on 12/1/11.

:xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:

Got Mr. Luten's acceptance phone call this morning. Congrats everyone! :soexcited::soexcited:

Members don't see this ad :)
What time? What's your last name?

Thanks in Advance

I'm in too...super excited had to sneak away at work to answer the call....:D:cool::D:D:D:soexcited::clap::clap::clap:

I'm In Too I had to hurry up and get off the phone with him because I couldn't hold back from crying lol. This is my third year applying and the happiest day of my life.

What time? What's your last name?

Thanks in Advance

It was 8:30am tennessee time, 9:30am for me here in NY. im not putting my last name, haha! but my initials are J.C. :):clap::clap:

LOL, initials work too.

Welp, I'm S.W. :xf:

Hopefully it's aphabetical. I am so nervous. :oops:

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!!!!! :)

Guess it's not alphabetical order because....

I'm INNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am soo excited. :love::love::love:

I got in too! i got the call about 9:30 am as well in NY like J.C. did! congrats guys!!! :)

I'm in too!!!!!!!

I was at work when Dr. Luten called. I've been incredibly blessed this year :)

My aadsas changed from interview to application denied. Oh well :(

Don't be sad, you still have other schools to hear from. keep your chin up

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to all you guys. To those who have been accepted, what are you stats like?

Congrats to all who were accepted.. I am waitlisted.. I can only pray for the best & stay positive

Congrats to all who were accepted.. I am waitlisted.. I can only pray for the best & stay positive

How did find out? I have not heard anything from them yet. My interview was on 11th November.

Well I'm giving my spot up tonight, I got into my state school. So hopefully they'll be calling you soon!!! :D

How did find out? I have not heard anything from them yet. My interview was on 11th November.

It was on aadsas.. My status changed from invited for interview to waitlisted

I was wait listed too. I looked online and it says that they don't number their wait list :S Does anyone know how it works?

I was wait listed too. I looked online and it says that they don't number their wait list :S Does anyone know how it works?

Yeah Good question. I searched a lot but i did not find anything. Does anyone knows how it works and when it starts to move?

Im declining my Meharry Acceptance.. so i guess thats one more spot opening up:D

Best of luck to anyone waitlisted

Last edited:
I'm in too! Who knows they are going to Meharry for sure? I AM! :D

I am too. Can't wait to meet you classmate! :)

Im declining my Meharry Acceptance.. so i guess thats one more spot opening up:D

Best of luck to anyone waitlisted

Thanks... I'm just another waitlisted. Best of luck to us. I just need to get in one of the dental schools. Dear Lord, please help! :hello:Guys, please keep us waitlisted in your prayers...:xf:

I most definitely will keep you in my prayers because I know how hard the waiting period can be. Good luck!

I most definitely will keep you in my prayers because I know how hard the waiting period can be. Good luck!

Thanks mrsjwdds. I'm singing "Hung Up" >>> "Time goes by... so slowly..." :whistle:

i loved meharry when i visited and i really would like to go to the school itself. but being in tennessee is my only objection! still considering b/w meharry and njds!

Hey you guys! Just got the call from Mr. Luten yesterday and I am definitely joining the Meharry class of 2016 yay!!!! lol I'm super excited n can't wait to meet all of you...was anyone at the Dec. 7th interview with me?!

I'm in, I'm in! I got accepted to MSUCOM as well .. and my friend really wants me to come to UNECOM, also got an invite from Howard and waitlisted as Minesotta but, this is the most excited acceptance of them all ... I think this is it! Can we make a fb page, everyone PM me the names and let's get a group going, all the other schools I accepted had facebook groups lol let's do it! Was anyone else at the December 5th interview, I was the guy from Toronto! .. I was hoping so hard, because I cant afford MSUCOM lol

Last edited:
Does anyone know the web address to the facebook group? I wanna join n start meeting people.

Yeah, Do we have a FB page yet? It's been almost a month since I found out and I would like to start meeting people as well! Let's keep this thread alive!

:love::D

Deposit:

I won't have my deposit until Friday 12/30 and I'm doing express mail with confirmation. The Post Office is Closed Monday but I have the option to do a Holiday Delivery for $12.50 (not bad). I am concerned whether or not the office is closed on Monday.

Does anyone know if the admissions staff will return to the office on Monday 1/2/2012 ?

Thanks

Hey guys I just made us a page!!!!! please private message me your names so that I can invite you on Facebook and we can all start meeting each other : )

Sooo scratch that last post lol I think making a group will be better so we can all kind of have control over the page b/c when I made the c/o '16 page I was the admin. and I think that limits everyone else's ability to post and add people to the page so I will make a group instead but I need at least one name to start it so as soon as u guys send me Facebook names we will have our fb group : )

Hey y'all! The Facebook group has been started it is under Meharry School of dentistry '16...I am not sure why some are not able to find it because I made it an open page so I have to figure out what's wrong but in the meantime just send me your names and I'll friend you on fb and invite you to our class fb group!

Just saw the thread and I had to join a brothers trying to find a roommate before MAPS.lol... is anybody from the Dec. 5th interview that got accepted on here?

someone already made the school a fb page . u probably didnt see it b/c it not open. person who made it said they will check it . something is wrong with it

Last edited:
Why do u always want people to share there stats? Leave the stats alone and go study.

Just saw the thread and I had to join a brothers trying to find a roommate before MAPS.lol... is anybody from the Dec. 5th interview that got accepted on here?

I got accepted and I went to the Dec 5th interview

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long it took to hear back from Meharry after the supplemental application is received and confirmed by the school?

To everyone who tried and was unsuccessful in finding the group 'Meharry School of Dentistry '16', it's up there now :thumbup: