*** The Official Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKB15

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Top choice!!! Submitted last week!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I received a supplemental email today but when I log in after creating my account it says there is no supplemental. Anyone else experience this?

Reactions: 1 user
Yes I am too experiencing this. Probably something messed up on their end, I'm sure it will be fixed by tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I am too experiencing this. Probably something messed up on their end, I'm sure it will be fixed by tomorrow.

Ok thanks for responding. Glad it's not just me:) Yes hopefully it will be better tomorrow. I emailed them just now too. I will keep you posted if they email me back. Thanks!

Same guess we all have to hang tight :highfive:

Same. Mine says the dental supplemental application is currently closed. Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon!

I just checked tonight and the application was open!

Is it possible to get in with a 17AA?
Their average that I found in the ADEA official guide said that their average TS, AA and PAT were 17/17/17, so I'd give it a shot if I were you!

My AADSAS status still says "Received/Waiting Additional Information" even after submitting the supplemental about a week ago. Anyone else having this problem?

Members don't see this ad :)
For the supplemental, does it ask only for basic information or does it have more essay style questions to do?

For the supplemental, does it ask only for basic information or does it have more essay style questions to do?

The only essay type question it asks is why you want to study at Meharry. Other than that, it's straightforward and doesn't take much time to complete.

My AADSAS status still says "Received/Waiting Additional Information" even after submitting the supplemental about a week ago. Anyone else having this problem?
My status is the same as well!

Hey Guys,

Would love to hear some feeback on my chances
OOS
18 AA 17 TS
Overall 3.48 w/ (+/-) and 3.53 w/o-------Science 3.35 w/ (+/-) and 3.42 w/o
Solid leadership
900+ hours of Volunteer
450+ hours of Shadowing (General Dentist, Oral Surgeon, Periodontist, Endodontist)
1000 hours of undergraduate research with 3 publications
Currently do research @ Medical School during this Gap year

I would appreciate any feedback!

Thanks guys

Has anyone's status on AADSAS changed yet from "awaiting information?" I submitted my supplemental last week, but it still says "awaiting information"

Has anyone's status on AADSAS changed yet from "awaiting information?" I submitted my supplemental last week, but it still says "awaiting information"
Mine says the same as well

Mine hasn't changed either. I would give them time. I'm sure they have a lot to sift through and it's been 2 weeks since they sent out supplementals.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Has anyone else's status changed from "Received/Waiting Additional Information" to "None"?

Reactions: 1 users
No, I called the school yesterday and they told me that it will stay like that until once they begin reviewing applications in September.

Reactions: 2 users
my status still says received/waiting additional information even though i paid the supplemental a while ago.

My status changed from "Received/Waiting Additional Information" to "None" today

Is it too late to add this school? If I submit my app for this school today, when can I do the supplemental? How long will the whole process take? Sorry for the questions guys.

Hi Guys, did you have to wait to receive a supplemental application from the school or is it on their website. I think the consensus I'm seeing is that they email you a link

My status just changed from "None," to "Received/Application Complete."

How long did it take to receive a secondary application after applying through aadsas?

Just received the application complete email.

How much did you guys write for "Please indicate why you wish to attend Meharry Medical College, School of Dentistry?"

Status
Not open for further replies.