****The Official Roseman University Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

How much is the deposit? Also, how soon after the call did you get the acceptance package?
The deposit is $1,000. It took 5 days to get to me in Boston.

Members don't see this ad.

Got the phone call this morning! :) Can't wait to meet everyone that has been accepted, and good luck to those still waiting to hear from schools. I hope you hear good news soon! :xf:

Congrats! When was your interview?

I got the phone call yesterday as well! To say that I'm excited is an understatement. Looking forward to meeting everyone in August!

Members don't see this ad :)
the deposit is $1000 but its only one deposit. Most schools have 2 deposits to worry about. I got the packet just a few days after i got the call.

Are there any Roseman D1's on SDN that I can PM questions too? Thanks.

Hey guys. I recently got accepted into Roseman. I havent received the packet just yet. Can anyone please post the address that we have to mail the deposit to?

Hey guys. I recently got accepted into Roseman. I havent received the packet just yet. Can anyone please post the address that we have to mail the deposit to?

I would wait till you get the packet before mailing the deposit. The reason is because there is about 4 forms that you need to fill out and send with the deposit. I know its all very exciting but one step at a time. ;)
Congratulations!

Declined my offer. :(

Have fun, everyone. Seems like an exciting adventure with their new curriculum!

Declined my offer. :(

Have fun, everyone. Seems like an exciting adventure with their new curriculum!

I'm sure I am not only speaking for myself when I say THANK YOU! (and good luck to you!) :)

Hello everyone,
I have an interview there very soon and just wanted to know more about the interview process. I understand there is a homework assignment about how we felt about the experience but could anyone tell me more about the candidates interviewing each other and then what they had to say afterward? (seems a bit odd to me). Any other information about it would be awesome. Thanks guys and congrats to those that were accepted!

Hello everyone,
I have an interview there very soon and just wanted to know more about the interview process. I understand there is a homework assignment about how we felt about the experience but could anyone tell me more about the candidates interviewing each other and then what they had to say afterward? (seems a bit odd to me). Any other information about it would be awesome. Thanks guys and congrats to those that were accepted!

I was confused about it as well but Dr. Harman talks about it in the beginning presentation.
You and your small group (approx 8 total) are put into a conference room with a faculty/staff member in the room with you. That person just observes the entire time and doesn't talk. You and your group are supposed to interview eachother for 2 minutes (although it really doesn't matter how long you spend) and you can ask anything really. After everyone is done you talk about the one person you interviewed to your group, say things like why he/she chose dentistry, hobbies, etc. It was really laidback and chill and everyone actually enjoyed it. Meanwhile the staff/faculty person will take notes and I believe will give a score for how well the group worked and how individuals participated (probably why they asked for a photo before you arrive). After that's done you probably will have time to do the "homework" which is just a page max. If you don't finish don't worry because you get time after the "wrap-up" session with Dr. Harman and ask anything that's still on your mind.

It was a very positive interview experience for me (the best out of all the schools I went to), very hands on and interactive and they are willing to answer questions about anything about the school and program. Good luck.

Thank you so much for the info, it definitely makes more sense and puts me at ease. From the sounds of it, Roseman seems like a pretty good place.

Does anyone know when the adcom meeting is gonna be this month?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, does anyone have any idea when school starts/ends? Or where we can find this information? I could only find dates for pharm school and even that was for the 2011-2012 school year...
Thanks!

Just went and scooted most of the apartments around the school. I posted some of the pictures on the facebook page if any are interested. Also am in contact with some people over at four seasons apartment who is going to try get us a discount.

I am so excited for Aug. to come. :D

so far we have 50 confirmed acceptances at Roseman! but we only have 25 in the facebook page... where are you guys??? :p

So that means there are still spots left in the class. All those still interested and havent heard anything yet.. make sure to contact them and let them know you are still very interested.

Hey guys!! Congrats on your acceptances! I just wanted to let you all know about the official Roseman Class of 2016 facebook group. We have about 25 members so far, and from what I've heard 50 people have confirmed a seat in the class. If any of you guys are on facebook but haven't joined the group yet, please do. It would be great to get to know all of you better.

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/188204211270852/
And the exact group is name on facebook is "Roseman University Dental Class of 2016"

I hope to see you all there! :)

This is really the best class ever!

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing? I am still waiting for an interview and I am a reapplicant and enrolled in a one year Masters in Biology program. I already sent a letter of intent saying I am really interested in the school etc....but I am starting to loose hope now since its getting to the end of the cycle...I called Roseman and they just say the committee is still looking at applicants but idk if they already gave away all the interview spots for this month already. Anyone know?

Sorry, but I'm not sure if they are still offering interview spots for March.

fanta fanta, dont ya wanta

Congratulations bro, you deserved it more than anyone!

congratualtions. Welcome to the class! Cant wait to see ya in Aug

thanks everyone! i'm looking forward to working with all of you soon.

Anyone know how many seats are left?

don't know how many seats are left but i got an interview offer yesterday strangely.... but i'm not going to go. so at least one, right?

Just got a packet saying I'm wait listed. Anyone know an approximate number to how large the wait list is?

Is this your first year applying?
How did you feel your interview went?

this is my first time applying to Roseman. I thought my interview went well, but apparently not well enough. Just hoping I get in some how.

Wait listed is a better sign than denied!
Did you interview anywhere else?
Hope it turns around for ya!

Anyone know how many seats are left? Or how large the wait list is?

I interviewed back in November and was waitlisted last week and accepted yesterday. I'll be giving up my spot though. So hopefully that helps someone out!!

I interviewed back in November and was waitlisted last week and accepted yesterday. I'll be giving up my spot though. So hopefully that helps someone out!!

Wow, I didn't expect movement on the waitlist so quick. Grats again and good luck at Indiana!

i just gave up my seat this afternoon. good luck to whoever gets it!

Got waitlisted last Friday, accepted this morning! What a wonder a little handwritten note will do with your packet!