***The Official Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Anyone else heard back who applied in sometime in september ? I have a 3.7 and 23 and still nothing but I am out of state.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else heard back who applied in sometime in september ? I have a 3.7 and 23 and still nothing but I am out of state.

I applied in September as well and heard nothing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

I wanted get some opinions about my current situation.
So I submitted my application on 7/6, but I did not send the supplemental fee until now. I’m debating myself whether I should send the fee now, but I’m not sure if it’s worth it to send it this late. Would schools still review my app without the fee received? So would I be technically counted as an early applicant?or would my application be just reviewed when I send my fee. My status says it’s under review.

Hi, I literally did the SAME thing. I submitted my app back in July, but just 2 weeks ago realized I never sent in my supplemental fee. I finally sent in my supplemental fee around October 4, and to my surprise I received an interview invite on October 11 for Nov.1!

I would definitely still send it in:)

Interview #1
School: Rutgers
Notification date: 10/25/19
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: NJ
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/02/19
Application complete date: 10/21/19 (Final LOR submitted)
GPA (science, overall): 3.95, 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/20/26/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/08/19

I applied in June. I haven't received an interview invite yet. Is there any chance for an interview at this point or has the ship sailed given that I applied early but haven't heard back. I'm a NY resident.

Keep it up. You never know at this point. I think after December 2nd, many interviews are going to come.

Interview #3
Notification date: 11/5
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CO
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/26
Application complete date: 6/28
GPA (science, overall): 3.20
, 3.42
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/21/22
Interview date: 12/6

I almost missed it because it went to my spam, so check your spam emails just in case because they only give you a week to respond!! Also don't lose hope just yet, I didn't think I'd even get an interview!

For other out of state interviewers, what did you guys do for housing?

Interview #3
Notification date: 11/5
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CO
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/26
Application complete date: 6/28
GPA (science, overall): 3.20
, 3.42
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/21/22
Interview date: 12/6

I almost missed it because it went to my spam, so check your spam emails just in case because they only give you a week to respond!! Also don't lose hope just yet, I didn't think I'd even get an interview!

For other out of state interviewers, what did you guys do for housing?
first off, congrats! did you by any chance send any emails to follow up with them before you received the interview invite?

I recently noticed my status says "Invited for Interview" but I didn't receive any email. I checked my spam and it is empty.

Reactions: 1 user
Interview #2
Notification date: 11/20/19
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/24/19
GPA (science, overall): 2.8, 3.2
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/21/21/22/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 1/17/19
Congrats on interview
Did you hear from Rutgers before interview invite?
Did your AADSAS status change before invite?

Interview #2
Notification date: 11/20/19
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/24/19
GPA (science, overall): 2.8, 3.2
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/21/21/22/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 1/17/19

Congrats, did you do masters?

Members don't see this ad :)
Told to check back December 2

Reactions: 1 users
Just looked and have the check back dec 2nd as well. I guess thats either an acceptance or waitlist...
yeah don't think they would build anticipation for nothing lol

Does anyone know whether our AADSAS status will change at midnight? Or will we have to wait until the morning? I know the email doesn't usually get sent out until the morning.

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know whether our AADSAS status will change at midnight? Or will we have to wait until the morning? I know the email doesn't usually get sent out until the morning.

I wanted to know the same haha

Email acceptance at 4:46 am EST! AADSAS still says to check back Dec. 2. Good luck to all !

Reactions: 2 users
I was placed in the wait list through an email at 4:48 am EST. My status was check back Dec. 2nd. Check your spam folder I got 2 emails there from Rutgers.

Accepted at 4:46 Am

Also accepted at 4:46 AM via email! Great way to wake up in the morning.

• Wow
Accepted this morning!! (OOS) Congrats to everyone else :)

Interview #1
Notification date: 10/25/19
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/02/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.95, 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/20/26/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/08/19

Received acceptance at 4:46 AM. Good luck to everyone!!

Hello!! Congrats to everyone accepted!! :) I have my interview on Friday and I had a couple of questions. 1) Any tips for the interview? 2) On the SDN Rutgers feedback a lot of people put that they ask what schools you applied to, I applied to my state school and was rejected, would I mention this if they asked me anything about my state school? Thank you in advance! :)

For those that got wait listed and sent the wait list form back, did you get an email saying they received the form?

So I recently interviewed at Rutgers on Dec 6th, but I received an interview invite before December on 11/18. I just wanted to know if anyone knows when they usually get back to you or when they got back to students in previous years. I read on previous threads that some students found out a week or two after but Idk if that's the case this year too. Also, is the class already full and they're just interviewing for their waitlist or? If anyone knows anything about this please share your thoughts!

So I recently interviewed at Rutgers on Dec 6th, but I received an interview invite before December on 11/18. I just wanted to know if anyone knows when they usually get back to you or when they got back to students in previous years. I read on previous threads that some students found out a week or two after but Idk if that's the case this year too. Also, is the class already full and they're just interviewing for their waitlist or? If anyone knows anything about this please share your thoughts!
there will be cancellations before jan 2

Was anyone offered a spot from the waitlist yet?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using SDN mobile

I have an interview on January 2nd, what kind of questions do they typically ask for those who have interviewed already?

Also, how long after a post-dec interview do they typically get back to you with their decision?

I have an interview on January 2nd, what kind of questions do they typically ask for those who have interviewed already?

Also, how long after a post-dec interview do they typically get back to you with their decision?
I Interviewed Dec 6. They still haven’t gotten back to me. Guess they’re waiting to see who will submit their deposit and commit. So for you it might not take as long since they will know how many seats are available on Jan 2nd

Has anybody who interviewed post-dec heard anything back?

Did anyone hear back for those who interviewed in post-December

Did anyone hear back for those who interviewed in post-December

[quote uid=827101 name="CAP20" post=21505175]
Has anybody who interviewed post-dec heard anything back?
[/QUOTE]
I was accepted today! Interviewed Dec. 6, in-state

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using SDN mobile

Also waitlisted on Dec 2nd. I didn’t hear anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
Did they make you fill out a form when you were waitlisted? like To see if you're still interested in the school

Did they make you fill out a form when you were waitlisted? like To see if you're still interested in the school

Yes. I’m pretty sure everyone that got waitlisted needed to fill out a form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interviewed Friday 1/3, Accepted Tuesday 1/7 !

Last edited: