The Official T-Minus 1 Hour til MCAT Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chouster

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I decided to change this. POST ANXIETY ATTACKS HERE!

Oh yea, for those who dont alreayd know yet, scores will be available at 2 pm EDT. Dont believe me? Check the THx site NOW

Members don't see this ad.

I have a joint in my hand and gonna use it no matter what

Members don't see this ad :)
hey - its all in fun. no one is thinking about anything but their mcat scores right now. no worries - we're all going to get through this!

55...... :D

Damn wish I had some on me. I think the only way I wont be drinking tonight is if I get a mediocre score. Do ****ty? Drink. Do great? Drink even more!

53 minutes...

Meh, I'll wait till tonight-- Don't bother me none if I get the scores now or three weeks from now. Meh! I say!
48 mins....

This is the best week I have ever had! I am going to print out the score and smoke it....

I'm not religious... but today I am!

I'm saying a prayer for all us SDNers that are little bundles of nerves right now!

45 mins...

Im surprised only 3 ppl are in #studentdoctor chat. I know ppl are at work and such but cmon... 3??? Im just trippin out sorry. TIME WOULD YOU PLEASE MOVE YOUR ASS

Members don't see this ad :)
this is absolutley insane...the last time i was this nervous was when i slowdanced with a girl for the first time in middle school. im gonna puke

Yea, my signs of nervousness are the usual: sinking gut, blood rush to the head, but also extreme sensitivity to surrounding temperatures. I get freakin cold and im FREEZING right now and im wearing a sweater. Probably cuz all my blood goin to my head

Chouster said:
Yea, my signs of nervousness are the usual: sinking gut, blood rush to the head, but also extreme sensitivity to surrounding temperatures. I get freakin cold and im FREEZING right now and im wearing a sweater. Probably cuz all my blood goin to my head

i cant handle this

Shaking..cant handle this

Dig you guys later, I need to run, maybe ten miles to relax
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Listenin to trance music... its the only thing that can keep up with my 140 beats per minute

18 minutes left
i hope the server crashes!!!!!!