*** The Official Temple University Dental Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra92

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't see one for this year. Good luck everyone!

Btw, has anyone received an e-mail saying your application is complete after paying the supplemental fee?

Link to interview prep: Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

*edited by staff to include link to interview feedback

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see one for this year. Good luck everyone!

Btw, has anyone received an e-mail saying your application is complete after paying the supplemental fee?

I didn’t receive an app complete e-mail yet either. After submitting the supplemental fee and application, I received a confirmation e-mail about the fee being paid, but that was it. I did the secondary on 7/18. Temple is the only school I applied to that has not sent an application complete e-mail yet.

I also didn't receive an app complete email either. I submitted my secondary on 7/6.

Members don't see this ad :)
is there an actual supplemental application with questions or is it just paying the $75 fee?

There shouldn't be any supplemental. Also temple tends to be later on things than other schools so according to last year's thread nothing really happeend till mid September i believe.

Last edited:
There shouldn't be any supplemental. Also temple tends to be later on things than other schools so according to last year's thread nothing really happeend till mid September i believe.
I can believe that. I emailed admissions in May a question and received a reply literally this Wednesday lol.

Reactions: 1 users
Will they send their supplemental app/ ask for the fee before DAT scores are received? I took mine aug 6 so they won't be getting it for a while!

anyone status changed to none?
Hi, how long after paying did they e-mail you that your app was complete/under review? Idk my app status is since I haven't heard anything from them since they confirmed my supplemental payment on July 17...

Got an interview invite! I paid the supplemental 7/25 and never heard back from them since. And on my AADSAS portal the status has stayed “none” for those of you who were curious!

Reactions: 1 user
Interview invite today! I signed up for September 11th. If anyone else is on that day let me know :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I also received an interview invite today! My portal also changed from "none" to "invited for interview"

Did any of yall received any notifications or emails after paying for the supplemental? I paid for mine in June with my app completed since July 6th

Did any of yall received any notifications or emails after paying for the supplemental? I paid for mine in June with my app completed since July 6th
Just a receipt for the payment via email

Nope, absolutely nothing after the secondary fee receipt. Didn’t even tell me that my application was complete ‍

anyone else get an interview invitation? I'm scared to travel to Philly on my own:(:nailbiting:

anyone else get an interview invitation? I'm scared to travel to Philly on my own:(:nailbiting:

When is your interview date? Me and my gf are going together, pm me.

Did anyone receive a confirmation email after calling to schedule the interview??

Did anyone receive a confirmation email after calling to schedule the interview??
I called earlier today to schedule my interview. They said no email confirmation would be sent and that the phone call acted as the confirmation.

I called earlier today to schedule my interview. They said no email confirmation would be sent and that the phone call acted as the confirmation.
Oh ok. They didn't tell me that. Thanks!

The link in the email to pay the supplemental fee will open a new page and load for a couple minutes before saying the site can't be reached... Anyone else have this issue?

Interview #2!!!! So excited!!! I live in Center City, PA. If anyone has any questions about the area/hotels/places to go just ask :) I’ll be happy to help!!

Interview #2!!!! So excited!!! I live in Center City, PA. If anyone has any questions about the area/hotels/places to go just ask :) I’ll be happy to help!!
Any recommendations on affordable hotels that are not too far away from the school?

Any recommendations on affordable hotels that are not too far away from the school?

The DoubleTree on Locust and Broad street is a good option. The subway is a few blocks away as well and it drops you off right near the school. Center City is pretty expensive...you can always AirBnB too!

Reactions: 1 users
Double Tree is prob your best bet!! Take the northbound Broad Street Line subway (from Walnut st) to Allegheny. When you get off at Allegheny you will literally be in front of the Dental school.

My application status for Temple updated from Under Review to None on AADSAS. I didn't receive any emails from Temple yet, does this mean they've made a decision on my application?

My application status for Temple updated from Under Review to None on AADSAS. I didn't receive any emails from Temple yet, does this mean they've made a decision on my application?
Update: just checked my email and got an interview invite a couple minutes ago! LOL

Reactions: 3 users
i just got an email today confirming my interview on 10/2 with a detailed itinerary!

Congrats!
Mind posting your stats?
Sure!
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/17/2018
Application complete date: 7/25/2018
GPA (science, overall): 3.53, 3.60
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/23/21/20/none

I have my temple interview on Wednesday. Any advice?
The interview is actually pretty structured saying that you only have 10 minutes more or less. If you go over a little don't worry too much! You can also take basically as much time as you want with the written portion so just calm down and hold your dreams confidently! Confidence is key!
What time do you guys start at? Maybe I'll swing by haha.

The interview is actually pretty structured saying that you only have 10 minutes more or less. If you go over a little don't worry too much! You can also take basically as much time as you want with the written portion so just calm down and hold your dreams confidently! Confidence is key!
What time do you guys start at? Maybe I'll swing by haha.

Thank you! Interview starts at 9

can someone help me where to find supplemental app link? Are they going to email me with the link?

Does anyone know the typical schedule of a Temple interview day? When would be the best time to fly out of Philadelphia?

just got an email that my app is active & under review. is that a bad thing?

Same. Im just speculating here, but I think it's a "sit tight till we send out the post-December batch of interviews" kind of message

I just got that too.
Do you mind when you completed the app?
Mine is ADDSAS sent 7/20, secondary paid 7/25.

Status
Not open for further replies.