2017 ****The Official Temple University Kornberg Dental Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Got an email to interview next week (may 9th), anyone else going to be there?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, got the interview invite yesterday! Super excited and surprised!!! Temple has been at the top of my list... thought my chances were over this late in the game. I look forward to seeing you!

Yes, got the interview invite yesterday! Super excited and surprised!!! Temple has been at the top of my list... thought my chances were over this late in the game. I look forward to seeing you!

me too! yea it's crazy how some of these schools wait until the last minute but you're never out until you get a rejection haha. I've heard their interview is pretty relaxed vs. other schools. Are you waiting to hear back from other places/on the wait list anywhere?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone here choose temple over pitt? Just looking to get some feedback to help my decision.

Did anyone here choose temple over pitt? Just looking to get some feedback to help my decision.
I did before I chose the school I'm going to now. Feel free to shoot a PM!

I got accepted last week, and I went and dropped off my deposit on friday. I still havent gotten a confirmation e-mail from them. Tomorrow is the deadline for my deposit. Does anyone remember how long they took to send the confirmation out?

When is orientation?
Entering freshmen students are required to report for Orientation. Orientation week begins on Tuesday, August 22 and ends on Friday, August 25, 2017. Freshmen students must be in attendance for each of the four days. Classes will begin on Monday, August 28, 2017.

Reactions: 1 user

In terms of tuition you cannot beat Pitt in state or out of state, Temple has a moderate clinic but it really depends if you want to live in northeast Philly for four years. In terms of housing, student population, and cost Pitt has the advantage hands down, but again, some individuals value local community dental experience over social life while in dental school, and they cant be faulted for that. It all depends what you're looking for.

i Received acceptance from Temple few days ago.

I am from Ontario, Canada and trying to complete background clearance for FBI and Pennsylvania State police. Since I am from
Ontario and when I enter my permanent address the state drop down does not have Ontario as an option.

Can someone from Ontario let me me know, how they resolved this.

thanks in advance

I am from Ontario, Canada and trying to complete background clearance for FBI and Pennsylvania State police. Since I am from
Ontario and when I enter my permanent address the state drop down does not have Ontario as an option.

thanks in advance
Do you mind sharing when you interviewed? I am on waitlist and I am trying to find out where I stand in the waitlist.

Interviewed May 9 and accepted on May 18.

Reactions: 1 user

thanks in advance

Hey, I am from Ontario as well. If you're still not sure: it needs to be sent to an American address of someone you trust and they'll have to mail it to you so you're able to submit the forms.

Hey, I am from Ontario as well. If you're still not sure: it needs to be sent to an American address of someone you trust and they'll have to mail it to you so you're able to submit the forms.
Hey, I am from Ontario as well and that is in fact what I had to do. They responded quite quickly via mail to the US address.