****The Official Temple University Kornberg Dental Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called the admission because the application show my work phone instead of my mobile phone. The lady told me do not submit my application until they send another link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone else submitted the payment already through the first link? Have you heard anything? I submitted this morning and got a confirmation email but haven't heard anything else. I hope I didn't mess up.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else submitted the payment already through the first link? Have you heard anything? I submitted this morning and got a confirmation email but haven't heard anything else. I hope I didn't mess up.

I did not submit mine yet since I have to fix my phone number and the lady who can do it is out of office until Wednesday.

I submitted yesterday and got confirmation. Why do we have to wait for a new link if we were able to pay with the original. Has anyone else paid already?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Same problem that I am encountering!! However, the link is up and running now. I submitted the supplemental. Also what was the second question about?

I submitted yesterday and got confirmation. Why do we have to wait for a new link if we were able to pay with the original. Has anyone else paid already?

Submitted this morning on the original link and also got a confirmation. I tried to call them but the phone just rang for 3 minutes straight with no answer so I gave up. I think it'll be all right.

Reactions: 2 users
Submitted this morning on the original link and also got a confirmation. I tried to call them but the phone just rang for 3 minutes straight with no answer so I gave up. I think it'll be all right.

Alright cool. Ya I mean if it went through it should be fine. I also sent an email just now so I'll let you know what they say.

I just called the admission because the application show my work phone instead of my mobile phone. The lady told me do not submit my application until they send another link.

so what happens if you submitted your application through the link?

so what happens if you submitted your application through the link?

Good question . I did not ask that, sorry.

Update: everything has working for them now, still use the same old link.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone see their status change from 'none' to 'app complete/under review' on AADSAS? Mine still says none and I used the original link....

Are we able to use the initial link sent to pay our supplemental fees?

Members don't see this ad :)
I clicked on the link and it prompted me to pay the fee, but no questions. But when I checked again today, it says that I have completed the supplement but not paid the fee. Has this happened to anyone? I tried calling but they are not answering at all.

I clicked on the link and it prompted me to pay the fee, but no questions. But when I checked again today, it says that I have completed the supplement but not paid the fee. Has this happened to anyone? I tried calling but they are not answering at all.
I didn't have any questions either. I just paid the fee with the first link and thats it.

Spoke to admissions just now. They said not too worry and it will show that you paid in about 24 hours. The link is fine and if you want to you can use it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Did you call them and they said to do so. I have been trying to call for the past 2 days but it just keeps ringing

I called them and said I used the old link and they said it was fine. I got through on the first try

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I also submitted, but there was no supplemental app right? Just the fee?

anyone received interview from Temple yet ? is it too late to submit app ?

So is the confirmation we get after paying the fee pretty much an indication our app is complete? Or do they formally send an email saying we are under review?

So is the confirmation we get after paying the fee pretty much an indication our app is complete? Or do they formally send an email saying we are under review?
I believe so. They have yet to submit emails stating that your application is under review.

It's weird that I paid using the original supplemental link but never received a confirmation email/receipt email of it. Did you guys receive that immediately after paying or did it take some time?

It's weird that I paid using the original supplemental link but never received a confirmation email/receipt email of it. Did you guys receive that immediately after paying or did it take some time?
I did it today and got the confirmation email immediately.

For those of you who received the confirmation e-mail, was it from [email protected]? Asking because I completed the supplemental and paid the fee on 8/14, but I just clicked the link again and it said that my application has already been completed, but my fee hasn't been paid. I'm worried that my fee didn't go through because Gmail also "couldn't verify that temple.edu actually sent the message and not a spammer."

For those of you who received the confirmation e-mail, was it from [email protected]? Asking because I completed the supplemental and paid the fee on 8/14, but I just clicked the link again and it said that my application has already been completed, but my fee hasn't been paid. I'm worried that my fee didn't go through because Gmail also "couldn't verify that temple.edu actually sent the message and not a spammer."
Yes payment notification was from that email.

So just to clarify for everybody that paid the fee with the first link they sent out and did receive a confirmation, if you try to fill out the form again does it say that you have completed the supplemental application but haven't paid the fee? I got another reminder to pay the fee this morning which only makes me feel more uneasy about it saying not paid lol, even though I have and got confirmation. Was just hoping everyone else was in the same boat

Reactions: 3 users
So just to clarify for everybody that paid the fee with the first link they sent out and did receive a confirmation, if you try to fill out the form again does it say that you have completed the supplemental application but haven't paid the fee? I got another reminder to pay the fee this morning which only makes me feel more uneasy about it saying not paid lol, even though I have and got confirmation. Was just hoping everyone else was in the same boat
I have the same situation. Just got off the phone with them and they said that email was sent to all of their applicants. They haven't gone and manually updated the applications yet for those who have already paid the fee. They said as long as you have a receipt of confirmation from paying the fee, then don't worry about it.

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I got the same email about not having paid the supplemental even though I did.

Just got the same email. If you've received the confirmation email, I think you're fine. Other schools have done the same thing. They just want your money.

I just called admissions and they said as long as you have a confirmation number you are fine and your application is complete.

Reactions: 3 users
I just clicked on their link and it said "fee has not been paid yet" too (even though I did a while back), but reading everyone's posts here make me less anxious hahaha Thanks for everyone's updates cz I sent emails and tried calling their office (so many times!!) but I was never able to get through to them in any way :yeahright: As if this application process wasnt stressful enough, now we have to deal with websites telling us we haven't paid a fee when in fact we did, and admission offices never answering their emails/phones....

Yeah I got two separate emails saying to pay the fee. Also the transaction on my credit card statement still says pending.

just double checking, were there no essay questions upon completing the information from the link? we just had to say who we want to release our info to, esign, and then pay the $75?

Was there a supplemental application (essay or additional information) we were supposed to fill out? After the supp site reopened, it says my application is complete but I did not fill out anything... I only paid $75

Was there a supplemental application (essay or additional information) we were supposed to fill out? After the supp site reopened, it says my application is complete but I did not fill out anything... I only paid $75

Nah, no essays. All you had to do was verify your aadsas ID and email/phone, and then pay.

Are we going to get an official confirmation that our app is complete and under review, or was that fee payment confirmation all we're getting?

Think my app was just put "under review." Although, I'm never sure when the updates actually change anymore haha

Daily screenshots it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.