****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2021 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally crying!!!
I got an email about 10:45 AM today (Saturday, which is odd, but I'll take it!).
My application did NOT change status to "under review" on AADSAS, just so people have hope. I thought I would not hear from them exactly for this reason.

"I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for an interview for the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine’s D.M.D. Class of 2021. We look forward to meeting you and discussing your interest in pursuing a career in dentistry." The email says I need to call Monday to schedule, and available dates are Dec 5 and 6.

App submitted by mid-July, and went to "Received/ Application Complete" on 08/22.
Those are the same dates offered to me. I'll probably be going on the 5th

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey is anyone interviewing on 11/22 (Tuesday)?? I really like running into other SDNers! :)

Awww so happy for you!! You deserve it. Hopefully I hear back soon. If you don't mind, could post your stats? that would be awesome! Go enjoy your weekend now aha
Thank you so much! Id be happy to share. :)

FL resident.
OGPA: 3.63 (3.51 at old school and 3.82 at new school). Includes vocational credits.
BCP: 3.75
SGPA: 3.58

DAT (retaken in May): 21 AA, 21 TS, 18 PAT, 23 RC, 17 QR.
Old scores were 19/19/18/20/17.

Happy weekend!

Members don't see this ad :)
Scheduled my interview today for December 6!

Awesome Amac4! My status on Aadsas went from complete 9/04 to under view November 18. Hoping for the trend (praying position lol)

Reactions: 1 users
Awesome Amac4! My status on Aadsas went from complete 9/04 to under view November 18. Hoping for the trend (praying position lol)
Yayy I'm definitely hearing a lot more September applicants finally going under review. So hoping that's good news for me some time soon. Lol

Reactions: 3 users
Yayy I'm definitely hearing a lot more September applicants finally going under review. So hoping that's good news for me some time soon. Lol
I agree with you! When in Sept. did you get "application complete"? For me, it was Sept 12, so a little bit after edward06 :D

Eek! Just saw that AADSAS changed to under review a couple of days ago...
I hope this means an interview invite will be extended shortly, and not a rejection :nailbiting:

Sorry I made a mistake I was complete on 8/04 but Im a graduate student that has taken a lot of courses so maybe they are barely getting to my application>

I agree with you! When in Sept. did you get "application complete"? For me, it was Sept 12, so a little bit after edward06 :D
My app was complete on 9/21! I was hoping to get an interview invite soon because for my third interview, I've only booked a one way so if I get this one I can go from there to Boston and not come home all the way down south. I had to do that for one of my interviews ... go to the interview come home for a day and then go to another one and I was exhausted. I don't wanna repeat that haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone who interviewed have their status change?

Changed from Complete to Under Review on 11/21. If the trend is the same then I hope the interview invite is coming soon in a week or two. Lmk if you guys think it will take longer than that.

Changed from Complete to Under Review on 11/21. If the trend is the same then I hope the interview invite is coming soon in a week or two. Lmk if you guys think it will take longer than that.
Have been under review since 9/20.

I think I received an interview either the same day or the following day after I went under review. I could definitely happen soon!

Just received an interview today! Applied in August

FWIW, my status changed from Complete to Under Review on 09/14. No word from the school yet though.

Hopefully the trend isn't broken..

Also just got an email, set for monday december 12th! I also applied in like mid june with a retake on the dat early august.

Does anyone have an idea if we should expect emails starting at 6:30am ET? Or midnight?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I will be cancelling my interview on December 12th, Hope the best for everyone in here!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats on the acceptance to your school of choice!
Thank you, I really do appreciate it. Hasn't been easy as a reapplicant lol. Good luck to you!

Maybe they are just late?? There has been no change to my portal either. I'm getting anxious!

Just scrolled through last year's thread and it looks like they gave pretty late notices in the day. Not sure on time zone but I saw a 3pm and a 4pm notice
Thanks! that's a positive I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.