****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2022 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the same boat. I have two other interviews as well.
I emailed them again I hope they reply... I really don't know what else I could do.

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed them again I hope they reply... I really don't know what else I could do.
I emailed them about 2 weeks ago and never got a response... this is why I applied to 15 schools lmfao

Reactions: 2 users
i had the same problem, my scores became official July 27th and i already had 3 other invites, BUT just this Friday my status changed from waiting additional information, to application complete....They also sent me an email letting me know that my application is complete and interviews will be sent out between Oct-Feb

Members don't see this ad :)
Is application complete email different from application received email?
Yeah it's different the received email is before you sent the supplemental

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah it's different the received email is before you sent the supplemental
I never received an application complete email but my status is received/under review

Reactions: 1 users
I applied June 23rd and received my app complete email august 16th, my status on AADSAS says "None". I just want to know if this is a potential rejection already -- or if they don't keep up so much with updating AADSAS.

after i got the app complete/under review email from tufts my aadsas status changed from under review to app complete if that helps at all

Not sure if this helps ease anyone's nerves, but I got an app complete email on July 12th, AADSAS has said under review for awhile, but still no word on an interview

Reactions: 2 users
I just got the application complete email today. My aadsas status changed from under review to application complete

Nope. I received their confirmation email in July saying all my materials are in. Right now my AADSAS decision status for Tufts says "None." :shrug:
SAME

Members don't see this ad :)
My AADSAS says application complete, and I received their application complete email on 8/16. Hoping I hear from them soon for an interview!

Anybody schedule for Tuesday, October 17th??
Me! Trying to make my reservations now, but holy cow.. it's going to be an expensive trip for me. Anyone have tips on where to stay that doesn't cost a fortune and is convenient to get to the school from?

Me! Trying to make my reservations now, but holy cow.. it's going to be an expensive trip for me. Anyone have tips on where to stay that doesn't cost a fortune and is convenient to get to the school from?
Hey there, Boston resident here.. Airbnb is your best bet.. the hotels in Boston, especially close to the d school (Chinatown), are insanely expensive. I suggest finding somewhere to stay in the South End or Chinatown.. Those areas are packed with young people looking to make an extra buck through bnb. Let me know if you have questions about the area and good luck!

Hey there, Boston resident here.. Airbnb is your best bet.. the hotels in Boston, especially close to the d school (Chinatown), are insanely expensive. I suggest finding somewhere to stay in the South End or Chinatown.. Those areas are packed with young people looking to make an extra buck through bnb. Let me know if you have questions about the area and good luck!
Thanks for the info. Just signed up for Air BnB!

Just got the application complete email even though it's been complete for a long time. Is this normal.....?

So they are still sending out invitations? Do you know if they have any pre-December dates left? My app has been under review for at least 2 months now... AA 22, GPA 4.0... still waiting to hear something... anything....

Reactions: 5 users
Anybody elses AADSAS portal change to application complete without hearing anything? Is this bad news?

Got my interview invite monday morning --- scheduled for 10/16. Since late August mine has been switching around from App complete, to under review, to none..Lol. I last saw it at "None" before I got the invite.

Got my interview invite monday morning --- scheduled for 10/16. Since late August mine has been switching around from App complete, to under review, to none..Lol. I last saw it at "None" before I got the invite.
When did you submit your app and what are your stats if you don't mind!

my application went from received/application complete to 'none' lol interesting

my application went from received/application complete to 'none' lol interesting
Mine did the same thing for another school and I got an interview there soon after

I submitted my application and had all my secondaries complete in July and I just received the application complete email from Tufts this morning... did anyone else get this?

Reactions: 3 users
I received the same thing a few minutes ago

Just got an app complete email from them too. I submitted my app mid july

Approximately how long does it take to hear about interviews and such after getting the application complete email?

Approximately how long does it take to hear about interviews and such after getting the application complete email?
Theres no way to tell. I received the app complete email sept 25th and have not heard back yet.

Anyone who has completed the supplementary form they tell you to bring on interview day:

It says to list current/planned coursework but then says include summer 16, fall 16, spring 17, and summer 17 classes....wouldn't this be completed coursework? do you think its an error or should I just list all the classes I took in those semesters anyway?

for those who have received an invite- did your status change to "under review" beforehand?

does anyone know if pre December spots are filled? still says app complete for me

Anyone who has completed the supplementary form they tell you to bring on interview day:

It says to list current/planned coursework but then says include summer 16, fall 16, spring 17, and summer 17 classes....wouldn't this be completed coursework? do you think its an error or should I just list all the classes I took in those semesters anyway?
I decided to just do Summer 2017, Current Fall, and Next Spring (2017, and 2018).....anyone else?

Interview Invitee today:soexcited: 3.4 GPA, 19 AA
Application Complete Email: 09/27
Available dates: 11/2 and 11/6
There's still hope for pre-december interviews!!!!!

Reactions: 8 users
Interview Invite #2
3.4 GPA? 18AA

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.