***The Official University of Colorado Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

princeafrica

Endo Resident
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here is the thread to University of Colorado for questions, interviews questions/updates, acceptances etc.
Here is last year thread: ****The Official University of Colorado Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Link to interview prep: University of Colorado Denver School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Class of 2023 Statistics: Admission Stats | Academics | University of Colorado Denver

Estimated Cost of Attendance: Cost of Attendance School of Dental Medicine | CU Anschutz | University of Colorado Denver

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone receive a secondary application notification yet? I thought CO was starting early this year. I see interviews already going out for some schools

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone receive a secondary application notification yet? I thought CO was starting early this year. I see interviews already going out for some schools

Colorado does not have a general supplement application for all applicants to fill out. There is a supplemental for candidates that are interviewing. Make sure you pay the supplemental fee though.

Last edited:
Colorado does not have a general supplement application for all applicants to fill out. Make sure you pay the supplemental fee though.

Last year they sent out a second email stating to pay the supplemental fee and they say that on their website that it will be sent separately. Where are you seeing you can pay it?

Last year they sent out a second email stating to pay the supplemental fee and they say that on their website that it will be sent separately. Where are you seeing you can pay it?

Where do you pay the supplemental fee?

Please take the time to actually read the "Home" page on AADSAS application for each school you apply to
Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 4.27.01 PM.png

The link is on there. If you wait until you get an email you will already be behind many students that read the page and went ahead and paid the fee the same day they submitted.

Reactions: 2 users
Please take the time to actually read the "Home" page on AADSAS application for each school you apply to
View attachment 268459

The link is on there. If you wait until you get an email you will already be behind many students that read the page and went ahead and paid the fee the same day they submitted.
Thank you so much!!!

It was my fault to assume they did the same as last year where they send a second email for the fee after you applied.

But thank you, you saved my life lol

Members don't see this ad :)
It was my fault to assume they did the same as last year where they send a second email for the fee after you applied.

They will eventually send an email to people that haven’t paid the fee. But if I were you I wouldn’t wait for that email.

If you pay now you are speeding things up a little

Definitely, I paid as soon as you said that. Sucks because I applied on the 6th thinking it was so early and now I’m probably considered to have applied as of today.

Definitely, I paid as soon as you said that. Sucks because I applied on the 6th thinking it was so early and now I’m probably considered to have applied as of today.

no need to worry! last cycle, I paid when I received the email and still received the first round of interviews.

no need to worry! last cycle, I paid when I received the email and still received the first round of interviews.

That makes me feel better. This is my third time applying and I just wanted to be on time. When do you think they will begin interviews? I thought they were starting early

That makes me feel better. This is my third time applying and I just wanted to be on time. When do you think they will begin interviews? I thought they were starting early

They always say they are starting early. Last year, the first round were sent late July. Good luck! third time's the charm!

They always say they are starting early. Last year, the first round were sent late July. Good luck! third time's the charm!
That’s what I keep saying!! Thank you :)

They said they will be reviewing applications Monday and will likely be sending out invitations in about 3 weeks.

Reactions: 2 users
anyone else's status stuck on "application complete/waiting additional information"? I sent in the fee and everything.. no email of missing info.

anyone else's status stuck on "application complete/waiting additional information"? I sent in the fee and everything.. no email of missing info.

mine was like that for 3 days and then i called just to confirm they had everything and interestingly enough it changed the day after i made that call to "received/under review"

Last edited:
mine was like that for 3 days and then i called just to confirm they had everything and interestingly enough it changed the day after i made that call to "received/under review"
I believe everyone's is like this......or at least everyone I talked to that had applied to CU

I believe everyone's is like this......or at least everyone I talked to that had applied to CU

I know. I was letting OP know not to worry that usually they aren't missing anything and if you are they will send you an email saying what they actually are missing :)

Still haven't gotten an application complete email and my aadsas status says "none". Verified 7/9, I sent my supplemental fee 7/6. Should I give them a call or do they take a while to process the application?

I submitted June 10th last year and did not get that email until July 2nd. I would wait.
Still haven't gotten an application complete email and my aadsas status says "none". Verified 7/9, I sent my supplemental fee 7/6. Should I give them a call or do they take a while to process the application?

I received that my application is complete and that application payment was received on the 25 June 2019

I got received, under review a couple weeks ago

Is there a secondary? I went on their website and it just says "Supplemental application materials are required only upon request."
How do I request the secondary...?

Is there a secondary? I went on their website and it just says "Supplemental application materials are required only upon request."
How do I request the secondary...?

There is no secondary application. There’s is a supplemental fee though that you can pay now.

uhh.. so I guess I'll get an email from them after I submit my AADSAS app? :eek:

Just a heads up... I submitted my app with AADSAS and paid the app fee on June 6th. My status still said received/waiting additional information until yesterday, I got worried that they hadn’t received my payment so I emailed admissions. They emailed back and said they had missed my application because it hadn’t been processed on AADSAS before I submitted the fee. She put it through and now my status says received/under review. Not sure if this is helpful to anyone else but just thought I would share.

Let’s hope interviews invites start today! Historically they've been starting to send them out today

Reactions: 3 users
Let’s hope interviews invites start today! Historically they've been starting to send them out today
Seems like a lot of schools are late to the punch this year.

I think they were just historically early last year. Colorado and a few others started much later in the years prior
But they should be getting earlier as the process speeds along with new technology and processes getting faster.

some schools are early this year and some schools are late. it probably depends on the staffing. Like any staff changes or people sick/ on vacation can seriously affect the time invites go out.

We have orientation next week which could slow some things down

Anyone get a completed email? My app was verified 7/9, had to call their office to push my app along so I got the confirmation email but no completed email.

Anyone get a completed email? My app was verified 7/9, had to call their office to push my app along so I got the confirmation email but no completed email.
Emails I received were: 1. app received from AADSAS and to pay the supplemental on 25JUN 2. Incomplete application pre-reqs 24JUL. I received this email after I sent an email to their office asking for an update since my AADSAS said "incomplete". I worked with them to correct the issue regarding the missing pre-reqs but never got an updated email indicating a complete app.

Seems as though those update emails are a manual process. If that is indeed the case id imagine with how busy they are its hard to get them all out. And like @princeafrica said maybe because of orientation things will be a little slow this week. Looking at their history its a bit all over the place in terms of when they send invites. Spoke to admissions a couple times last week and they were super nice, mentioned that she thought they should be sending invites soon :)

Just got an interview today. Not OOS and app was complete July 15th. Good luck everyone!

OOS interview invite here!

Reactions: 4 users
Got an interview invite.
TN resident.
28 aa 30 ts 21 pat
Submitted aadsas mid-July.

Good luck everyone