****The Official University of Detroit Mercy Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Offer made for me as well!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Offer made!!!! So freakin excited. Congrats everyone!!

offer made!!!
I think they will call today. I heard this from D1 student.

I just received my call from UDM, this day can not get much better... well, unless a school offers me free tuition.

Offer made and loving life right now.

what does your name start with?

i wonder if they go by alphabet

Members don't see this ad :)
my status says offer made, but no phone call just yet. I wonder if they are calling home phones or cells?

Offer Made!! Hello Detroit! Congrats to everyone!

got the call around 9:30 this morning! hooray! :D

I got offer made too but no phone call yet.

what does your name start with?

i wonder if they go by alphabet

they don't go by alphabet. I received the call at 8:20 and last name starts with R. :D

Be patient I am sure Dr. Jeffers will call you soon. Congratulations to everyone :soexcited::banana::biglove::claps:

Thank you dentalWorks. I wouldn't have applied if you did not help me realize they like non-traditional students.

congratulations sisero. Was udm your top choice?

Congratulations everyone. What are your plans for the rest of the day?

congratulations sisero. Was udm your top choice?

It is very close between UDM and Buffalo. The amazing reputation of UDM's clinical training is why i love the school so much, though Buffalo also has a great clinical education and tuition that can not be beat as a NY resident. IMO

It is going to be a hard decision.

I'm in as well. Got the phone call around 11:30. So excited!! What is everyone doing to celebrate?

Does anyone know what the tuition is (without living expenses)?

It is very close between UDM and Buffalo. The amazing reputation of UDM's clinical training is why i love the school so much, though Buffalo also has a great clinical education and tuition that can not be beat as a NY resident. IMO

It is going to be a hard decision.

Congrats pal.... I was torn between the 2 as well (detroit vs buffalo).... Ultimately, Picked detroit cause its 30 minutes away from me (no other reason).

However, had I not been a Mi resident, I would have (90% sure) picked buffalo

Just out of curiosity, how many of you have UDM as your first choice?

Got the call earlier today!! I'm super excited because UDM is my first choice!

can anyone tell me what should i expect from interview day

I hope there are still seats available... I'm interviewing in March and would love to go there.

I hope there are still seats available... I'm interviewing in March and would love to go there.

When did you get your interview invite? And what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Does any one know if the wait list has been moved or if there is any chance to get off the wait list this year?
your help would be greatly appreciated.

Just received an interview invite today! Super stoked!!

I just received an interview invite as well but I asked if there are any spots left bc I heard the class was full and she said that the interview is for the alternate list.

Does anyone have any idea how waitlist works or how often do people get accepted when interviewing for the waitlist?

hey everyone. so i was accepted to UDM Dec 1st, and made my deposit right when it was due and now am STILL debating between a few schools. But does anyone know what the 2nd deposit deadline is for UDM??? I know the other school I'm debating between is due April 2nd but I am not sure when UDM's is???