***The Official University of Detroit Mercy Dental class 2017***

according to I have heard from students there and people who interviewed last saturday... it was the last group interview last saturday and they will give individual interviews (is that correct?)

does that mean the post-december interviews have very little chance because they will give 200 offers on december 3rd? (i know the class size is 160 but they will give 200 offers... according to last saturday interviews news)

I start getting worried!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am not sure if that was the last pre-December interview session, but they do give individual interviews and they do have a group question and answer session with a faculty member and some students. They did mention they will be giving near 200 offers on December 3rd.

How did you guys schedule an interview I got the invitation in email that says contact them..does not specify medium of contact so I called and left them a message. Should I send them email? ...how quickly they reply (honestly I am not expecting the reply today as all DS are busy at this time of the year ) but to get an idea which medium will be quicker to get reply.

Members don't see this ad :)
How did you guys schedule an interview I got the invitation in email that says contact them..does not specify medium of contact so I called and left them a message. Should I send them email? ...how quickly they reply (honestly I am not expecting the reply today as all DS are busy at this time of the year ) but to get an idea which medium will be quicker to get reply.

You got invited today?

Thanks, I called and scheduled it ...they have so many dates available before Dec 3..unfortunately I have my calendar full during that time...I scheduled it after Dec 3.

Thanks, I called and scheduled it ...they have so many dates available before Dec 3..unfortunately I have my calendar full during that time...I scheduled it after Dec 3.

WHAT?! the first date they offered me was december 4th!!! And that was a week ago!!!

WHAT?! the first date they offered me was december 4th!!! And that was a week ago!!!

They offered me December 7th and that was Monday October 28th.... something is fishy here....Lol

That of course is because I rescheduled my November 3 with them. But still it was way too fast of a notice for me. I should have gone though.....now I'm just interviewing for alt position. They are making 200 offers....:'(

They offered me December 7th and that was Monday October 28th.... something is fishy here....Lol

That of course is because I rescheduled my November 3 with them. But still it was way too fast of a notice for me. I should have gone though.....now I'm just interviewing for alt position. They are making 200 offers....:'(

I would suggest to call them because she gave me 20, 21, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30 nov as available dates. So may be they are still available I cancelled my nov 21 interview, at least that must be available as I rescheduled it at 5:00pm today.

Last edited:

are you going to call them? I can't decide if I should....I mean, what if they wanted to give some of us post december spots and the others they like better pre-december spots?
What would I say on the phone anyway? Hi, I read on sdn that you guys actually have pre-december 3rd spots open! Give me one! haha.

are you going to call them? I can't decide if I should....I mean, what if they wanted to give some of us post december spots and the others they like better pre-december spots?
What would I say on the phone anyway? Hi, I read on sdn that you guys actually have pre-december 3rd spots open! Give me one! haha.

I think just call them and tell them you have other stuff on your schedule (just be honest like finals etc.) and you are just checking if there is any availability of interview spots earlier than Dec 7 or whatever date have you...the most they can say is NO...i think there is no harm asking.

Edit: on the note of if they like someone better than other ..i think they will decide that after interview...you made it to interview part it means they like something about you GOOD LUCK!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody has any change on portal? mine is still "invited fro interview" ... GOOD LUCK to ALL!!!!!!!

Still same...
last year the status changed to "please check back...." on 11/29.
Isn't today the last day for them to update status on the website before 12/3? because they are not going to work during weekends.
I don't know. Good Luck to everyone!:xf::luck:

Does anyone not have UDM posted on their portal? I haven't heard a peep from them. :(

mine still says invited for interview..

Do you guys think there will be any change on portal tomorrow?

It is 12/1 EST, nothing change, anybody? I guess we just got to be patient and wait two more days...

Still nothing changed...Maybe they will work on it tomorrow then?only 2days left until 12/3. It might be impossible to finish updating everything on Monday....

Still the same here, too. I'm assuming they're waiting until Monday.

Monday morning will be anxiety filled! Does anyone know how they notify? Phone call/email? And at midnight?

I believe its a change on AADSAS and a phone call. :scared:

Still the same as well...they will call and update status on portal. But this cycle they don't have time to update I think..

Well good luck to all...hopefully we'll be classmates next year!

Did anyone else's mobile portal just go blank?

on mobile or on the real one? my mobile portal went blank.

my mobile went blank too... but this is the first time checking it so i dono what it was like previously. What does this mean!?!

I think it went blank for everybody. Probably means that the ADEA realized their mistake and thinks blanking it out will somehow fix what they did lol.

I think it went blank for everybody. Probably means that the ADEA realized their mistake and thinks blanking it out will somehow fix what they did lol.

Haha I think you're right

Last edited:
Pretty sure I got in at that school, killed the interview...aadsas still says invited for interview.