**** The Official University of Detroit Mercy Dental Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
I am trying to direct message you because I got an interview for the Sept 22nd date, and I wanted to be added to the groupme. However, SDN isn't allowing me to direct message you. Any advice on how I can get you my number for the groupme?
My number is 757-751-8551

Reactions: 1 user
For those of you who interviewed at 8am, what time were you finished? The email says approximately 5 hours of activities, but I'm wondering how accurate that is. I'm trying to book flights and want to have enough time to get there, but not sit around all day.

For those of you who interviewed at 8am, what time were you finished? The email says approximately 5 hours of activities, but I'm wondering how accurate that is. I'm trying to book flights and want to have enough time to get there, but not sit around all day.
When is ur interview?

We finished at around 1 PM. They have everything scheduled and are strict about it, so I think 5 hours is pretty accurate

If anyone is interviewing November 8 message me so we can maybe start a groupme and explore the city! :)

If anyone is interviewing on Oct 6th at 8am and would like to split a hotel room please let me know. I'm flying in from LA.

I am trying to direct message you because I got an interview for the Sept 22nd date, and I wanted to be added to the groupme. However, SDN isn't allowing me to direct message you. Any advice on how I can get you my number for the groupme?
I am interviewing on September 22nd too. Can I be added to the groupme?

Interview #1
School:
UDMercy
Notification date: 08/28/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Georgia
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/14/18
Application complete date: 08/24/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.39, 3.55
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/21/21/25/none
Interview Date: 11/10/18 @8am

Per month until January there is going to be 2-3 interview dates? Btw is each interview date going to be a total of 50 ppl?

Members don't see this ad :)
Number? I can add u as long i get ur number. BTW What is ur name?

Please add me to the GroupMe as well. I am driving from Milwaukee if anyone needs a ride lol
My number is 414-719-6848.
Thank youu!

Did my interview today at 8am. Was very laid back and conversational. They asked some questions about my app and a few scenario/ethics questions. From what I've seen people who interviewed later on in October had a complete opposite experience in that the interview felt generic/scripted.
How many ppl were at ur interview on 8 am? Is it 25? What about 11 am? 25 too?

Can u give me all the interview dates and time for this cycle so far?

bro chill out, there's like 800-900 people being interviewed in total. Knowing the exact numbers plus or minus 50 isn't going to change your chances of getting in. prepare for the interview.

Reactions: 3 users
Can u give me all the interview dates and time for this cycle so far?

There are at least 4 groups of about 40 interviewees each week Saturday from Sep until mid December and then in January and February. Number is close to 900 applicants. Sometimes they may add another interview day besides Saturday.

I am renting a car, is there a parking lot? I heard it's very hard to find parking in Detroit

I am renting a car, is there a parking lot? I heard it's very hard to find parking in Detroit

Free parking at UDM. There are a lot of parking in downtown Detroit too but they're expensive.

Reactions: 1 users
Got invited for an interview on November 10th!

sGPA: 3.99
cumGPA: 3.96
DAT: 22 AA/21 TS/21 OC/21 GC/21 BIO/ 22 RC/23 QR/30 PAT

Hope to see some of you there!

It seems that they just give out interviews very liberally, and then get very picky about other aspects of your application only after you interview?

Also, for the published number of interview offers extended, does that take into account those who declined their interview?

It seems that they just give out interviews very liberally, and then get very picky about other aspects of your application only after you interview?

Also, for the published number of interview offers extended, does that take into account those who declined their interview?
My guess is they want to give a lot of applicants the chance to impress them and shine during the interview, but some fail to do so and some aspects of their application were weak to begin with. Who knows what really happens behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I have talked to Dr. Jeffers and they used to do post december interviews but the last couple of years they stopped.
last year they did January interviews. Go see UDM Class of 2022 thread.

I'm going to be out near Detroit in a couple weeks, would it be a good idea to try and schedule a tour or something? My fee was received Aug 1 and I haven't heard anything since then.

I'm going to be out near Detroit in a couple weeks, would it be a good idea to try and schedule a tour or something? My fee was received Aug 1 and I haven't heard anything since then.
When is ur interview? If 9/22 i can add u to the groupme?

When is ur interview? If 9/22 i can add u to the groupme?
Oh I don't have an interview. I'll be out that way for something unrelated, just wondering if I should use the opportunity to stop by the school and if that would maybe help me get an invite.

can I also be added to the UDM sept 22 groupme? Message me pls, so I can give you my number! Thanks

I would like to know how much does the Kira questions counts toward your interview score? What percent does it make towards your interview score at UDM?

Hey can you add me to the GroupMe too, i'm also interviewing on 22nd. and can you PM me and I'll give you my phone number

Hey can you add me to the GroupMe too, i'm also interviewing on 22nd. and can you PM me and I'll give you my phone number
i cant pm u so can u text me at 757-751-8551

Hey guys!

Interviewing on 9/22 here. Could you include me on the groupme chat? (813-767-8389)

Good evening all...does anyone have accommodations around Detroit Mercy on fri or Sat that they would want to split?

Status
Not open for further replies.