*The Official University of Florida Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

pma96

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Figured I would start this thread so we can share updates:D.
I received an "application is in queue to be reviewed email" today, but my status on AADSAS still says Verified. Has anyone's status changed?

Also, anyone knows when they start sending out secondary applications?

Link to interview prep: University of Florida College of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

*edited by staff to include link to interview feedback

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured I would start this thread so we can share updates:D.
I received an "application is in queue to be reviewed email" today, but my status on AADSAS still says Verified. Has anyone's status changed?

Got that E-mail also! And mine still says verified on the AADSAS portal.
For secondaries, not positive when, I believe a few weeks after this E-mail is received should expect an answer.
Hope this helps

Reactions: 1 user
I also received the same email and have not yet received a secondary.

Members don't see this ad :)

I got an invitation this morning to submit supplemental...OOS in Georgia...
Application under review date was 6/22

I got an invitation this morning to submit supplemental...OOS in Georgia...
Application under review date was 6/22
Isn't the secondary the same as the supplemental?:shrug: Btw, I also heard of someone getting the secondary last week, so they started sending them out already.

The email I received was titled “Supplemental Application Invitation.”

Yeah I got the supplemental sent to me as well. But I can't complete it until I get my UFID? Which I can't access yet since my account isn't verified? Kinda frustrating, gunna give it another day and then call.

To those that received the supp app, what are your stats?

To those that received the supp app, what are your stats?
I have an interview next Friday the 27th. In-state, 3.7 sgpa and 3.5 cgpa, 22 AA 26 RC 21 GC 22 OC 20 PAT, some state college credits so not from a university and also not a science major. Pretty nervous for this one!

I have an interview next Friday the 27th. In-state, 3.7 sgpa and 3.5 cgpa, 22 AA 26 RC 21 GC 22 OC 20 PAT, some state college credits so not from a university and also not a science major. Pretty nervous for this one!
Good luck! Do you remember how long it took to get your UFID? Cause I can't complete the supplemental app. without it.

Good luck! Do you remember how long it took to get your UFID? Cause I can't complete the supplemental app. without it.
I had a UFID already from my non-science undergrad degree. It says that you do the first part and pay the 37 dollars, then they will send you the ID within five days. If you still havent gotten it, I would go ahead and call. I'm sure you got the same e-mail that I got, but the number is 352-392-1365, option 3 just in case. Good luck!

Congrats!! You'll do great! When did you submit your supplemental? I recently received and submitted mine.

Members don't see this ad :)
How long has it typically taken to get the supplemental application after receiving the email that your application status has been changed to 'Received/Under Review'?

How long has it typically taken to get the supplemental application after receiving the email that your application status has been changed to 'Received/Under Review'?
I got the "received/under review" email on July 6th and got my supplemental app. on July 14th. Hope this helps.

I got the "received/under review" email on July 6th and got my supplemental app. on July 14th. Hope this helps.

Thank you! I got the ‘received/under review’ email today so hopefully I’ll be lucky enough to get the supplemental app.

Google university of Florida application status and log in there...I was able to find my UF ID # on there!

Reactions: 1 users
Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

Reactions: 4 users
Residency Form Question, In-state.
Hey guys, just started my supplemental.
I submitted a pic of my license for part A, but I don't have anything on me right now for part B.
(I have my car registration and insurance, but they didn't want that for part B)

What did you guys submit for that section? Do I need to track down 12 months of my utilities?

Residency Form Question, In-state.
Hey guys, just started my supplemental.
I submitted a pic of my license for part A, but I don't have anything on me right now for part B.
(I have my car registration and insurance, but they didn't want that for part B)

What did you guys submit for that section? Do I need to track down 12 months of my utilities?
I just submitted the driver's license and car registration. I think it can be either one item from part A and one from B OR two items from A.

I just submitted the driver's license and car registration. I think it can be either one item from part A and one from B OR two items from A.
damn, I should have read more carefully, thanks bro

I received the Under Review email June 26 and I have heard nothing since.
22AA 22TS 21PAT 3.9GPA OOS: Arkansas

If we have not received the secondary yet is it safe to say that’s a silent rejection? Been under review since the beginning of July.

Interview for August 15, 2018, got the invitation this morning.
In-state, 27AA (26TS,25bio,23GC,30OC,30RC,27QR,23PAT)
GPA: 3.92/3.98; Chemical engineering
Had everything completed by July 10, invited for supplemental by July 20, and they started reviewing 3 days ago.

Are any OOS applicants hearing anything about interviews at this point? What about even the supplemental app?

Are any OOS applicants hearing anything about interviews at this point? What about even the supplemental app?
I am an out of state student and I have already filled out the supplemental app but have yet to receive an invite for an interview. Stats are pretty good with a 3.9 and AA 23. Curious if OOS applicants get invites later because of preference towards in state students

What should I put for "List how you have spent or plan to spend your time before entering UF (employment, travel, military, etc) while not enrolled in college" if I do not have any gap year? Should I put down my plan for summer 2019?

Just got an interview for the 29th of August, in state. Good luck everyone!!

What should I put for "List how you have spent or plan to spend your time before entering UF (employment, travel, military, etc) while not enrolled in college" if I do not have any gap year? Should I put down my plan for summer 2019?
I put what I was going to do in the summer of 2019!

I recently interviewed at UF. If yall have any questions feel free to ask or PM me.

I recently interviewed at UF. If yall have any questions feel free to ask or PM me.
Congrats on your interview! What did you think of the interview? My friend recently had theirs last week and said it was intimidating/serious. I appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

Congrats on your interview! What did you think of the interview? My friend recently had theirs last week and said it was intimidating/serious. I appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

I didn't really find it that way honestly. I could see how one might think that if they hadn't interviewed at all before, but I interviewed with my admissions committee and with a Air Force Col. for HPSP before this interview so I already had some practice lol. The tone of the interview certainly wasn't sunshine and happiness, it was definitely more professional, but it was very conversational in nature. The first question they asked me was "So you're from XXXX, thats pretty far, how was the drive here?" And from my response to that question, the conversation naturally rolled into general interview type questions.

My interview was 1v4 in a small office, almost like going to a profs office hours, there was no table between us however. All of the interviewers had iPad and notepads, Sarah from admissions at UFCD told me not to worry about their note taking habits, some were taking notes during, and others were maintaining eye contact. Two of my interviewers smiled a lot, and the other two were more serious, but I got them to chuckle a few times (score!). My interview it self was about 20 minutes. If want more info on the whole day itself feel free to PM me.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone who’s application was complete in mid- to late-July received the supplemental app?

Hello everyone, Just a helpful post: If you need short term place to stay during interviews or parents visiting. There's a condo in Haile Plantation with private bathroom and bathroom available. PM me if interested.

I'm going to ask this a different way: Has anyone recently received the supplemental application? If so, when was your application submitted/complete? Just seems like it's been quiet on the UF front since they sent out invites for the first round of interviews.

1. How long after submitting your application did you receive the request for the supplemental?
2. Those who were offered interviews early on did you submit the supplemental first or did they base the interview off of your initial application.

Interview: #2
School: University of Florida

Notification date: 8/10/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Georgia
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/7/18
AADSAS verified: 6/13/18
Supplemental invite: 7/10/18
Application complete date: 7/18/18

GPA (science, overall): 3.52
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/19/23/25/NONE
Dates available OR your interview date:September 7 (only date offered)

Interview: #2
School: University of Florida
Notification date: 8/10/18
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Georgia
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/7/18
AADSAS verified: 6/13/18
Supplemental invite: 7/10/18
Application complete date: 7/18/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.52
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/19/23/25/NONE
Dates available OR your interview date:September 7 (only date offered)

@TMOSE, I tried to send you a PM but wasn’t able to. Would you mind messaging me? Just wanted to ask you a quick question.

Did anyone get a supplemental invitation with stats similar to a 19 AA 20TS and a 3.5 science GPA?

Did anyone get a supplemental invitation with stats similar to a 19 AA 20TS and a 3.5 science GPA?

I got a 19AA and an 18TS and a 3.61 sGPA, 3.72 oGPA and I haven't heard anything back from UF at this point. I'm in-state and I submitted my app first week of June. Got a "your application is in queue to be reviewed" email on June 22nd and that was the last email I've gotten from them.

I got a 19AA and an 18TS and a 3.61 sGPA, 3.72 oGPA and I haven't heard anything back from UF at this point. I'm in-state and I submitted my app first week of June. Got a "your application is in queue to be reviewed" email on June 22nd and that was the last email I've gotten from them.

No way! Wow they haven't responded to you since June 22nd? I just got the " your application is in queue to be reviewed" email today and I am also in-state. Best of luck to you Aura2639, hope we hear back soon!

Anyone receive a post interview call for questions/info about a meet and greet day in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.