***The Official University of Florida College of Dentistry Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Just got a follow up call from UF asking me how things are going. I’m not sure if I was suppose to ask any questions because I couldn’t think of anything

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got a follow up call from UF asking me how things are going. I’m not sure if I was suppose to ask any questions because I couldn’t think of anything

Nice!
When did you interview and what’s the first letter of your last name if you don’t mind?

Never mind! I just got the call.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How was it?
I was caught off guard and just super excited lol for the call

It was great. She told me that accepted applicants will be invited to an open house on December 15. She was very chill and nice!
Lets see I am excited. Good luck

I got the phone call, but I missed it :( did this happen to anyone else?

I got the phone call, but I missed it :( did this happen to anyone else?
they just said that they will be sending an email in a week or 2 to remind people of December 2nd. And if you're accepted then, there is an open house on December 15 and they wanted to answer any questions you may have

they just said that they will be sending an email in a week or 2 to remind people of December 2nd. And if you're accepted then, there is an open house on December 15 and they wanted to answer any questions you may have
I got the call and was told to save the date for the open house, but he said this does NOT mean anything about being accepted or rejected. Do you know if everyone gets this open house invitation or does it really mean something?

I got the call and was told to save the date for the open house, but he said this does NOT mean anything about being accepted or rejected. Do you know if everyone gets this open house invitation or does it really mean something?
It means nothing. People got rejected last year despite getting that call.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since everyone who already interviewed got phone calls, does that mean they are done sending out interview invites?

Looking through past threads I don't see any indication that they give scholarships. I know for undergrad they are very sparse on giving scholarships too.
after asking the question I was reading at old threads and found the same and someone was saying that even if you get one you aren't notified until you start dental school. Thank you for your response!

If you get the supplemental application, does that mean they will invite you to interview?

Hi everyone! can everyone share what they liked about the school and what they didn't? (other than the cost of tuition and cost of living)

Got the call at 6:39.
TN resident

Good luck guys!

Sent from my SM-G970U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
Got the call 7:26 am. IS. AADSAS still says Application Complete. Good luck everyone !!!

I got called at 6:19AM also interviewed the first day! they could be calling in interview order.

7:51 AM EST/call/OOS !!! Interviewed 10/11. I'm crying happy tears

What time do they call until?

Reactions: 1 user
Got the call at 6:00 AM CT! Interviewed 7/19. FL resident, So pumped!!!!! Good luck everyone! Go gata

Accepted at 8:08 AM EST! Received the call from Dr. Cha! I'm in-state and I was in the very first interview session. Don't lose hope if you haven't received anything yet, I'm pretty sure they're calling randomly

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted at 8:08 AM EST! Received the call from Dr. Cha! I'm in-state and I was in the very first interview session. Don't lose hope if you haven't received anything yet, I'm pretty sure they're calling randomly
Dr. Cha interviewed me! I hope I’m on her list of calls to make :)

Hey guys, I am a D1 at UF and just waited to take the time to say Congratulations to everyone who got accepted today! This is a big day, and was one of the happiest days of my life, so I am soooo excited for y'all! I can't wait to get to know all of you! And to those who haven't heard anything yet, don't give up hope, several people in my class did not hear until January or much later! Our class has gone ahead and created a Facebook group for your class, but as of right now I can't find it on Facebook, so maybe check later today and it will be live, search UFCD Class of 2024. Feel free to message me if you have questions or you can post them in the Facebook group once you join. Once again, Congratulations! :clap::claps:

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys, I am a D1 at UF and just waited to take the time to say Congratulations to everyone who got accepted today! This is a big day, and was one of the happiest days of my life, so I am soooo excited for y'all! I can't wait to get to know all of you! And to those who haven't heard anything yet, don't give up hope, several people in my class did not hear until January or much later! Our class has gone ahead and created a Facebook group for your class, but as of right now I can't find it on Facebook, so maybe check later today and it will be live, search UFCD Class of 2024. Feel free to message me if you have questions or you can post them in the Facebook group once you join. Once again, Congratulations! :clap::claps:
So if we don’t hear back today we could hear back later this month or next semester if we’re not waitlisted?

How do you know if you are waitlisted or not? will they notify us today or sometime this month?