• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

***The Official University of Louisville Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

NYapplicant429

Jul 12, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Husky96

2+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2018
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi, I have applied and noticed there was not a new one for this upcoming cycle! Has anyone heard back about interviews?

Last year's thread: ***The Official University of Louisville Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Link to interview prep: University of Louisville School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

*edited by staff to include links to last year's thread and interview feedback
I got an invitation yesterday! It's on 8/26!

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads
About the Ads

haileyb268

2+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2017
  1. Pre-Dental
I just randomly checked my application status on AADSAS and saw that it changed to "invited for interview" but didn't get an email from Louisville. Is this just an error or a sign that they may call or email soon? *nervous*

UGAbulldogs

Jul 11, 2019
Augusta, Georgia
  1. Dental Student
I just randomly checked my application status on AADSAS and saw that it changed to "invited for interview" but didn't get an email from Louisville. Is this just an error or a sign that they may call or email soon? *nervous*

Thus usually means that they will follow up with an email relatively soon. Definitely good news! Congrats.

Reactions: 1 user

haileyb268

2+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2017
  1. Pre-Dental
Do you mind sharing stats?

Notification date: 07/31/2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: international (non-canadian)
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/25/2019
Application complete date: 06/26/2019
GPA (science, overall): 3.51, 3.60
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/19/21/21/ got 17 in Bio

About the Ads

Husky96

2+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2018
  1. Pre-Dental
Congratulations, would you share your stats?
This is not to brag at ALL (looking at my stats I have no real room to lol) but cGPA: 3.0, sGPA: 2.68, DAT: 22AA/22TS/26B/22OC/19GC/23RC/22QR/19PAT

I had a later date last year, but I graduated from UofL, met a LOT of faculty in the year since, and work with a lady on the admissions committee at her practice. Also, I took a class at the dental school last year, and checked in with the Student Affairs office every day after class so I was sure they knew my name (sorry for the late reply, I didn't have notifications for SDN on!)

Reactions: 2 users

superman0420

2+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2018
This is not to brag at ALL (looking at my stats I have no real room to lol) but cGPA: 3.0, sGPA: 2.68, DAT: 22AA/22TS/26B/22OC/19GC/23RC/22QR/19PAT

I had a later date last year, but I graduated from UofL, met a LOT of faculty in the year since, and work with a lady on the admissions committee at her practice. Also, I took a class at the dental school last year, and checked in with the Student Affairs office every day after class so I was sure they knew my name (sorry for the late reply, I didn't have notifications for SDN on!)
Thank you

frentist

2+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2018
  1. Pre-Dental
Thank you! And about a week after the application opened!

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME HOPE! good luck this cycle

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.