****The Official University of Michigan Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

I really hope that I can write good news on this thread on Dec 1st

I really hope that I can write good news on this thread on Dec 1st

with 7 pre december interviews, you are guaranteed admission somewhere :) good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call from Kevin at 10:20am....I'm going to Michigan!!

I got the call at 9:00! Best $1000 bucks I will spend.

Ditto. I told Amanda when she called to confirm my interview..."Should I bring my deposit check then or do you just want me to send it in later?" lol

IT'S GREAT TO BE A MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!!!!!!

I got the call at 11!! I am 90% sure Ill be attending Temple so my seat should be available to someone else! Congratulations to all the future Wolverines!!

i got the call at 10am, missed it, called at 2pm, in!

I got Michigan, NYU, and midwestern IL... still waiting on others but so far Michigan is hands down the best of the 3 right? I kinda liked New york but its wayyyy to expensive to live there :eek:

Paid my 1500 last night....see you all at orientation!!

Nov 4 interview - I hope I hear good news from them soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! Congrats to all for getting in to the University of Michigan! I created a facebook page so we can all start to get to know each other.

Link:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/157053897729709/?profile_pic_upload=1&success=0&errornum=1366027

If that doesn't work just search for University of Michigan School of Dentistry Class of 2016.

Can't wait to meet you! For all those still waiting, good luck!!

Michigan already has a facebook group: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=873385

just got the call! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How many January interviewees have heard back? Had my interview on Jan 13 and am trying to patiently wait.

I had my interview November 18 and got an email yesterday about being waitlisted. I'm going to IUSD anyway but I thought I'd share because it seems like they are taking forever to get back to people.

interviewed january 27, admitted via phone call february 8! will be turning down my seat in favor of another program...best of luck to you!

Hi All,

Congrats on your acceptance! I am a fellow pre-dent, attending Dental School next year. I currently live in Ann Arbor, MI, and I am subletting my apartment from May 1-Aug 25. Since classes begin in June, I thought I would ask if anyone is looking for a place to live. Please PM me for more details!

Thanks!