***The Official University of Michigan School of Dentistry Interview/Acceptance Thread 2019***

I think you can sign in using what you used to pay the supplemental.

Accepted via phone call!! OOS!! So grateful!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What does your last name start with? I see my decision on Wolverine still am waiting for a call

What does your last name start with? I see my decision on Wolverine still am waiting for a call

Could you link me to the page where you are able to see your decision?

Got the call!!!!!!! I'm going to be a Wolverine!

Reactions: 1 users
AHHH I GOT THE CALL TOO! 8:04AM will forever be my favorite time!
giphy.gif

They are still calling! I just got a phone call a few min ago (with a last name at the beginning of the alphabet!)

Reactions: 1 user
Got the call around 9:30 (CT). Pretty pumped to be heading back to my home state!

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely thought calls were over today.. but then i got a call 2 minutes ago! Good luck everyone, keep the hope alive!

Reactions: 3 users
Still hoping and praying....

Wow so there still is hope.. I just don't believe that I'll be chosen. Hopefully I am, but I doubt it

Got the call this morning at 9 AM!!!! I'm proud to say that I am going to attend this amazing school!!!!! Ahhhhh I'm so excited!!!! Congrats to all of my SDN fellows and furture classmates!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Watching every minute pass, if we dont get accepted today is that a rejection?

Did anyone hear back who interviewed the last date in November? Reading thru last yrs, most of the people who interviewed the last date in Nov didn't hear back right away.

Did anyone hear back who interviewed the last date in November? Reading thru last yrs, most of the people who interviewed the last date in Nov didn't hear back right away.
One person did. I've been hoping for a call all day

I had an interview on Nov 21st and was accepted today too

Can someone give me some guidance on trying to use Wolverine Access? Is that only for current UM students?

Can someone give me some guidance on trying to use Wolverine Access? Is that only for current UM students?

I think this is how we paid for our sup. fees? If not just google wolverine access and go to prospective students, then try using your normal email and password for dental school stuff. If it doesn't work or you don't remember using it I'm not sure what to tell you. Either way, it's not always 100% correct as mine says my application is incomplete even though I've interviewed and sent in my spreadsheet of prerequisite courses.

Really hoping Michigan pulls through, they didn't when I had 2 seperate years of different languages for undergrad so now is my time to get back into the mighty Maize and Blue!

Now just gotta get rid of Brady Hoke.... But seriously.

I forget the guidance from interview day. Does U of M put pre Dec interview, non accepted applicants into a wait list, rejection, or "no change in status" pile?

Pattie never really said anything to us when I was there. Air force guy right?

Correct on the AF guess. Are you someone I met Oct 31?

I got into Ohio St and 4 others. OSU is my current top school right now but would be challenged by a Michigan acceptance (not unlike their football relationship). Just looking for a finite resolution. Right now, it's OSU.

Correct on the AF guess. Are you someone I met Oct 31?

I got into Ohio St and 4 others. OSU is my current top school right now but would be challenged by a Michigan acceptance (not unlike their football relationship). Just looking for a finite resolution. Right now, it's OSU.
Yeah I asked you what you flew, I believe you told me ac130's or some sort of trainer plane. Hope you and your family transition well into school life. It will be well worth it I'm sure!

I interviewed at OSU as well, UM and OSU are very close in my book. I prefer UM because I live in Michigan and have always loved the school and my significant other is in their nursing school. But OSU was really nice as well. Just hoping I get a choice, 1/5 of the school's I interviewed pulled through today. So blessed for that at least. Just really wanna show my state pride though.

Just joined because I couldn't get Wolverine Access to work for some reason..

I got an acceptance email but my app status online says it is incomplete, so I can't see the decision! Any thoughts as to why?

Any idea what it means if we interviewed on the first interview date and have not heard any feedback yet? Getting anxious! Congrats to all!

Indiana resident. Accepted here yesterday! 22 AA, 3.87 GPA.

Just called the admissions office. Waitlisted. I still have an acceptance but would love to attend UM

Just joined because I couldn't get Wolverine Access to work for some reason..

I got an acceptance email but my app status online says it is incomplete, so I can't see the decision! Any thoughts as to why?

nevermind! sent email to the admissions and it got resolved!
congrats to everyone who got accepted!! :clap::clap::clap:

Any OOS also get in? PM me if you could, I have some questions for ya!

waiting on a potential post-dec interview. got into columbia but I REALLY want to go to Michigan.

:xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:

ACCEPTED. OOS. Will probably attend another school (SO HOPING SOMEONE ON HERE WILL GET THAT SEAT)! Good Luck guys!

Lol, I do... I'm just going to take it online from the local community college.
I do too... So it's okay to take it from a community college?? I thought it needed to be taken at a 4 year university.

I do too... So it's okay to take it from a community college?? I thought it needed to be taken at a 4 year university.
I think they prefer that you take most of your pre-reqs at a 4 year university, but i don't think it's an issue if you take 1 course at a community college, as long as you have them "pre-approve" the syllabus to meet their requirements. I will look into it further tomorrow, and get back to you with a solid answer.

I'm a non traditional applicant and I completed 95% of my prerequisites at a community college. I landed an interview so I don't think it matters where you take them as long as you don't have more than 60 semester hours of CC credits.