****The Official University of Nebraska Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance/Denial Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothdds

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I didn't see a thread for University of Nebraska so I wanted to create one. Has anyone heard from them in regards to interviews? Do you know when they start sending them out?

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on if they follow the same timeline as last year (which you can look up in the school thread). This year is completely different from previous years due to applications being accessible online so the schools have many more applications due to no batches.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I submitted my apps second week of june. My status on AADSAS says Under review. Does anyone by any chance know their minimum DAT/GPA requirements? Goodluck to everyone applying!!! Hopefully we will be future classmates :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I submitted my apps second week of june. My status on AADSAS says Under review. Does anyone by any chance know their minimum DAT/GPA requirements? Goodluck to everyone applying!!! Hopefully we will be future classmates :)

Hey I also submitted my apps around that time as well and my status also says under review. I am also interested in what their DAT/GPA requirements are as well. If anyone knows let me know. Good luck to you to!

Hey I also submitted my apps around that time as well and my status also says under review. I am also interested in what their DAT/GPA requirements are as well. If anyone knows let me know. Good luck to you to!
Hey! So I actually went to their website to see if they had anything about DAT/GPA requirements and this is what I found under their admissions tab: "The college has no specific requirements regarding the minimum scholastic average or DAT scores. In some cases applicants who have a low scholastic average will be evaluated on their performance over the last three or four semesters of college. Applicants with this background should include rigorous science courses in their schedule, with a suggested load of 14-16 hours per semester, and have shown significant improvement."

Idk if this is a good thing or a bad thing lol! My GPA is 3.78 but my AA was 18 and my TS was 19

I have an interview September 8th.

I was invited for an interview on the July 25th by email.

Ok great, thank you so much for letting me know. Congrats on the interview, and I wish you the best of luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone got an interview recently?
Does OOS still have a chance to get an interview invitation?

not yet, i got my first acceptance from another school though, so i don't know why they aren't sending theirs out yet.

Yeah, i thought they said they are sending out emails at 12.. Maybe 12 PST.

Accepted 12:00 cst - email

Anyone else waitlisted?
I am waitlisted too... do we know what is the chance of getting in after wait listed? I thought dean said only 7 or 8 students doesn't accept the offer

I am waitlisted too... do we know what is the chance of getting in after wait listed? I thought dean said only 7 or 8 students doesn't accept the offer

I emailed Joyce a couple days ago and she said they won’t know how many alternates they will select until January.

Does anyone know if there is a facebook page yet?

Anyone sat for months and heard nothing yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.