***The Official University of Nebraska (UNMC) Class of 2024 Interview/ Acceptance Thread***

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
No one's made this so here ya go!

Link to last year's thread: ***The Official University of Nebraska (UNMC) Class of 2023 Interview/ Acceptance Thread***

Link to interview prep: University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I heard from a couple of friends/friends of friends that they had their first interview day today! Anyone get an interview lately?

I thought she said that they changed their interview style this year. She was supposed to be sending an email about what to expect. Do you know what format their interview is?

when I interviewed, it was just one 2-on-1, open-file, casual, and unstructured interview. Super chill. The interviewers led the conversation and just asked questions as if they wanted to get to know me personally! They definitely read my application though, as they knew a lot about the things I’ve done in the past (work experience, shadowing,

Probably lasted 10-15 minutes?

could be different though—they switched it up because of the renovations

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought she said that they changed their interview style this year. She was supposed to be sending an email about what to expect. Do you know what format their interview is?
So I believe they switched to a situational style interview in 2017 where you're given a situation and you answer the questions on the card. They gave us 1 min to read and write down any notes before we answered the questions on the card. But I believe its back to the conversation that Save the Molar Bears was talking about. It's super laid back and comfortable, don't sweat; the faculty know how to strike up a good convo and are really interested in who you are, so it'll be straight forward. The school is under heavy construction, so if y'all get to come thru and interview don't pay it any attention. The construction on pre-clinic is supposed to be done October 7th, so any of y'all who get to interview after, will be in for a great surprise! Congrats to all who got an interview and the future interviewee's, UNMC is truly a great school!

Is everyone getting the emails about sending our photo and re-touring the campus?

Yes. Sending photo e-mail was like, last week I think? And then the re-touring e-mail was sent to me today.
Just wondering if they only sent the email to interviewees? I made my application to this school, but I didn't receive anything so far.

I think it was sent to only people who interviewed or have one scheduled.

Just wondering if they only sent the email to interviewees? I made my application to this school, but I didn't receive anything so far.

Only 30 more mins guys!! Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! I received an acceptance email at 1am eastern time

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
That means those who didn’t get a respond are waitlisted

• Sad
Has anyone received anything yet? And has anyone tried to contact someone from the school about decisions?

Theres been a lot of people saying they havent received anything. Maybe like around 10 people. Is there a chance they may contact people later on today or tomorrow?
I wish, but do not get your hopes up. I think everyone already got acceptances.