****The Official University of Pittsburgh Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Thanks for taking your time to make these threads! hopefully I can post here on Dec. 1!!

Members don't see this ad :)
12/1 ain't the date for me.

Hopefully next week!

:xf::xf::xf:

Check your AADSAS page ladies and gents. PITT has updated finally!

congrats hail and Yoon, I saw you two on predents!

hopefully I will hear the good news soon too. When do you think I will hear from them (11/29 interview)?

how were you notified????? the portal was just updated to offer made....does that mean i got in????!!!!

I am in as well!! :)

I think no one has recieved a call yet. Just "offer made" on AADSAS webpage

Hi everyone, congratulations :)

OFFER MADE!!!!! Also got accepted to Buffalo and wait list at Nova. I'm def going Pitt!

Members don't see this ad :)
i go a call on friday morning.
IM in!!!!

just waiting for the packet in the mail. hopefully will be here tomorrow

Whats the packet have inside? all the deposit and serious stuff i am assuming?

Got a packet today!! LA, CA!!

I live in NY and received my packet in the mail Saturday.

For those of us who think we will be going to PITT, we should connect!

For the 2nd rounders:

My status @ PITT says Received/Under Review as of 1/04/2012 on AADSAS Portal.

Did everyone get this? anyone got accepted yet?

Nevermind. Just got the email from Rosemary. We shall find out next Tuesday!

Just got accepted!!! Can't wait to meet you all in August!

Just got the acceptance email today, see you all soon! :)

I didn't receive anything yet, my status changed back to "under review" a couple of days back, and that was it. did anyone's status changed in AADSAS?

People who were accepted January 10-Have you received your packet in the mail yet? I haven't, and I'm starting to get a little worried....

Yeah, I got the call on Jan 10 and got my packet that weekend!

anyone get accepted today?

anyone get accepted today?
I have not heard back from them either, I thought they said they will send out 3rd round of acceptance on 26th on Jan. anyone heard anything yet?

I have not heard back from them either, I thought they said they will send out 3rd round of acceptance on 26th on Jan. anyone heard anything yet?

Not heard anything yet

Finally got the official application denied. I applied late in the cycle, so I didn't even have a chance at an interview at Pitt. Hope everyone who got in for this coming year enjoys it!

I went for an Interview and I called them sometime in Jan. they told me I was wait listed and I have to wait until summer, I just checked my AADSAS and Im rejected? what is going on I guess I have to call. :(

Last edited:
Just in case anyone was wondering I called them up and they said it was a mistake and they changed my status back to wait listed, so If that was the case with you I recommend you guys calling.

Hi, could someone please share with me housing info you learned at the orientation (or earlier)? I got accepted really late and missed all that! Thanks and hope to see u soon :oops: