The Official: Where are you going next year thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surfdevl02

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Instead of posting what acceptances we're dropping and where we're wait-listed, since it's nearly May 15th it's time to start a thread on where we're definitely going. I'll start:

Surfdevl02:Georgetown

Members don't see this ad.

uh, that would be the m-zero club thread. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
OOPS!! My bad...how do i delete this thread?

Originally posted by surfdevl02

click "edit" right below your first post and just follow the instructions

Originally posted by surfdevl02

Hurryyyyyy! More and more people are viewing this thread!

The "M-Zero" title should be changed in the ohter thread. not very intuitive that it refers to where u'll be attending.

if he deletes this thread will i lose this post in my post count? if i do, it doesnt do me much good to pe padding like this.

Mos - I don't know - but it has to be worth a try to get our numbers up.

Originally posted by Moskeeto
if he deletes this thread will i lose this post in my post count? if i do, it doesnt do me much good to pe padding like this.

I did this experiment already. Nope. If you really want to post pad, you aught to go into the Pre-Physical therapy forum and just reply to a thread you created many times.

Yeah, but it looks like this thread isn't going to get deleted anytime soon. Maybe this can become the Y!IFMBA of the pre-allo forum? :D

I agree. M-Zero needs a new name. It makes me think of Megaman. Then I always confuse it with Agent's Under M1 thread.