**** The Official WVU School of Dentistry Class 2018 Interview/Acceptance

I got my phone call on Wednesday. I've been accepted. Thank goodness!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on January 24th and I recieved the call from Dr. Price yesterday offering me acceptance.

Thanks! My interview is this Friday, Feb. 28th!
Hello, would you please let me know what to expect from the interview? I am really nervous and it would help me a lot. So if you can please give some details...
Thank you in advanced.
By the way, congratulations!

Hello, would you please let me know what to expect from the interview? I am really nervous and it would help me a lot. So if you can please give some details...
Thank you in advanced.
By the way, congratulations!
Thank you! You definitely have nothing to be nervous about at WVU, they are an extremely welcoming group of people. Just be yourself, have fun and I'm sure you'll do great. Good luck with your interview!

Reactions: 1 user
Any acceptance or wait listed this week? My friend was wait listed. Has anyone who was wait-listed get an acceptance yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey does anyone one know about how many seats are still available? I just received an interview invitation on 4/1/14. My interview is on Friday, April 11th. I'm OOS too.

Last year I interviewed around the 3rd of March and was waitlisted on 4/9/2013. I just assumed they would have already conducted all of their interviews by now and start pulling from the waitlist. Does anyone know if they are always this late filling the class???

This school is very slow. They interview applicants till april so dont worry. Its still early. GL
Pepper13 is it normal for them to still be interviewing this late in the cycle? My interview is scheduled for April 11th.

Has anyone heard anything lately? I interviewed on April 11th but no news yet.

I just got accepted today. :soexcited:I'm OOS, so this was very surprising.

Hey guys,
I got accepted a couple weeks ago and I wanna figure out where I'm living and such I'm a OOS, can we get this Facebook group going? Does anyone have any suggestions on where to live?

OOS here, Just got my invite to interview on Jan 17th. I assume at least 20% to 40% of the incoming class still needs to be filled. That's just my opinion based on how other schools work. Best of luck to everyone. This school is my number one choice.

Stats:
PAT 21
QR 13
RC 22
Bio 18
GC 17
OC 18
TS 18
AA 18
GPA: 3.3 while working full time.

Hi! What state are your from? Do you have ties to WV? I plan on applying this year, am OOS, and have similar stats.

I know this thread is old, but does anyone know how selective WVU is for out-of-state applicants? My entire family lives in West Virginia, will this increase my chances of being accepted at WVU?

I just got accepted today. :soexcited:I'm OOS, so this was very surprising.

Hi chatdent,

I am interviewing with WVU this coming month. I am also OOS and I would really appreciate if you could please share your interview experience. What was the writing exercise like? I am just really nervous and want to be well prepared. How are you liking your 1st yr at WVU?

Hi chatdent,

I am interviewing with WVU this coming month. I am also OOS and I would really appreciate if you could please share your interview experience. What was the writing exercise like? I am just really nervous and want to be well prepared. How are you liking your 1st yr at WVU?
This person posted this almost a year ago. Use the current thread please, or just start a new one.