***The Ohio State University c/o 2015 acceptance thread**** GO BUCKS!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So happy! 4 more years of being a buckeye is the best news ever. Congrats to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats to all! cannot wait to be a buckeye again!! (plus 4 more years of season tickets too) GO BUCKS! :love:

already got my snail mail packet!! filled with scarlet and gray sequence :)

Last edited:
already got my snail mail packet!! filled with scarlet and gray sequence :)

Aww man, I have to wait until I get home from work :( Do you live in Columbus?

Congrats all!

So excited! Most likely I will see all of you next year!

i hope my packet comes today i'm in cbus.... mail doesn't come until 4 though :( Cannot wait for next year!:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Go BUCKS!! I got the call very early this morning, kind of sucks being 2 hours behind you buckeyes but I wasn't too upset when I received the call!

Im psyched as well anyone who went on the tour of postle hall and didnt think it was awesome is crazy. Cant wait for school to start and get to do the cadaver.
Also my Mom about killed me with the star confetti

see you all in September!

Last edited:
Knocked the dust off the star confetti- received acceptance offer this morning:soexcited::clap::soexcited:

Last edited:
Hey Congratulations, anyone got admitted from Ohio alternate list?

Congrats on getting off the waitlist! I am also an Ohio resident alternate, I'm hoping my turn comes soon! I'm pretty high on the list (top 10) so I hope a spot opens up for me in the next month or so.

Just got my acceptance call this morning! I'm going to be a buckeye dentist! For those of you wondering, I started out as #8 on the Ohio resident alternate list.

Congratulations! I am still wait listed, somehow disappointed. though my ranking is now between 1 to 10, I do not think there will be that much of change in wait list after Jan 1st:(...

Congrats sparticus! DMD - don't lose hope yet, I'm sure there will be more movement on the wait list in the future!

Mmmmm...beating the SEC feels good.

Lucky to win. All that guy had to do was pick up the blocked punt and walk into the endzone.

They probably were told to fall on the ball since they couldn't pick up the first fumble. Oh, and playing with 3rd and 4th string DBs vs Mallett was a little bit of good luck for Arkansas. :)

GO BUCKS!

They probably were told to fall on the ball since they couldn't pick up the first fumble. Oh, and playing with 3rd and 4th string DBs vs Mallett was a little bit of good luck for Arkansas. :)

GO BUCKS!
Five idiots not being suspended on Ohio State was a little bit of good luck for Ohio State. :)

Five idiots not being suspended on Ohio State was a little bit of good luck for Ohio State. :)

Their suspension will begin next regular season. Plus, I would want to beat a team, not a team minus 4 of their top offensive players.
:D

Their suspension will begin next regular season. Plus, I would want to beat a team, not a team minus 4 of their top offensive players.
:D
Haha. To be honest, I could care less about either team. I just thought that Ohio State was lucky to win. I also thought it was a little embarrassing that they could barely hold off Arkansas after being up by like 21 points. You're acting like you think they're the best team in the country or something. All I'm saying is that... they were barely the best team in the Sugar Bowl.

Haha. To be honest, I could care less about either team. I just thought that Ohio State was lucky to win. I also thought it was a little embarrassing that they could barely hold off Arkansas after being up by like 21 points. You're acting like you think they're the best team in the country or something. All I'm saying is that... they were barely the best team in the Sugar Bowl.

Ah, I don't think they are the best team in the country; it's just nice to break the SEC jinx! In the end, you can attribute a lot of victories to luck, but the scoreboard is what matters when the game is over. Cheers though!:D

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten accepted.

I'm an OSU grad and I currently in the GPR at OSU. Trust me, you've made a great decision with OSU.

I have a housing for rent fully furnished, hopefully this will save anyone from out of town some money and help them make a nice easy transition.

Furnished Condo- With everything ready to move in or unfurnished if desired.
Extremely Spacious and close to OSU (10 min drive).

1300sq feet plus finished basement
2 Bedrooms
1.5 Bathrooms
Carport-Covered parking
Wood burning fireplace
Pergo flooring- tiled kitchen
Washer and Dryer included
Out door patio, deck and stainless steel grill.
Dishwasher and much more.

Ready to move in and enjoy.

$1200 total or can be split amongst roommates for $600 a piece + utilities.

PM me for further details if your interested.