The order of the school's list on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trannguyen15

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I don't know if this also happens to other people but the order of my school's list on AADSAS status has changed. It might make me sound paranoid :( but anyone has any idea why this happened?

Members don't see this ad.

It reshuffles based on which schools are reviewing your application the most and potentially which ones will more then likely interview/accept you.. hope this helps :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It reshuffles based on which schools are reviewing your application the most and potentially which ones will more then likely interview/accept you.. hope this helps :)
Ah okay lol I'm just so nervous when reading the theory that schools at the bottom more likely grant the acceptance haha

I don’t think this is correct, to
My knowledge, it sorts by which schools you clicked when you submitted your initial application when you checked them off

Reactions: 1 user
the only thing that means anything is accepted, denied, or waitlisted...

Reactions: 2 users