The Pact- Drs Sampson Davis, George Jenkins and Rameck Hunt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jazz00

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Has anyone read this book? What did you think about it?
I just finished reading it, pretty good book (written poorly in my judgement.)

Anyway, I truly loved the topic (students looking to have a better life by following a pact that got them to become doctors) I was interested in finding other books treating that same topic (or students struggling to get to med school and finally make it)

Any idea, anyone?

polycon7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think I saw something about this book on Oprah but haven't read it yet. I'll look into it. As for more books, I haven't come across any. I'm currently reading Final Exam by Chen. So far so good.

Jazz00

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks Poly, I actually just came across a thread about medical books and movies. I'm going to take a look :)

icecoldalpha06

Striving For Success...
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey Jazz..im reading The Pact as of right now actually! I love the book thus far..yea and its not written to the best of its ability..but nonetheless its still a great book with an incredible message..once ya pick it up..its really hard to put it down..i can relate to their life struggles so much and thats why i find it very enjoyable ..but yea..its an excellent book that i suggest everyone read!:thumbup: :thumbup: :D