4s4

10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I wish it was like a school exam, where if you get 60% or 80% or 90%, no one really can take it away from you (in most cases) or give you more. With these tests, you can feel so good, then you realize you did so-so, whereas you can feel absolutely horrible, and then do great. So much uncertainty *sighs*. I think I feel worse with the former though.

Chefgirl

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
4s4 said:
I wish it was like a school exam, where if you get 60% or 80% or 90%, no one really can take it away from you (in most cases) or give you more. With these tests, you can feel so good, then you realize you did so-so, whereas you can feel absolutely horrible, and then do great. So much uncertainty *sighs*. I think I feel worse with the former though.

yeah what's even worse it that you could only be one question away from a whole point (this is what happened to me on pretty much every practice test i took). just imagine, only being 3 questions away from a score 3 points higher...sigh..

rcd

.2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Then again, I've taken objective tests thinking I've aced them, only to find out a little while later...

4s4

10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Yeah it feels like the GPA system all over again, where if you get 1% less than the cut-off......Does anyone else have a feeling that this August will be horrible? I bet lots of people are writing to esacpe the CBT version.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.