4s4

10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I wish it was like a school exam, where if you get 60% or 80% or 90%, no one really can take it away from you (in most cases) or give you more. With these tests, you can feel so good, then you realize you did so-so, whereas you can feel absolutely horrible, and then do great. So much uncertainty *sighs*. I think I feel worse with the former though.

Chefgirl

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2006
Status
Medical Student
4s4 said:
I wish it was like a school exam, where if you get 60% or 80% or 90%, no one really can take it away from you (in most cases) or give you more. With these tests, you can feel so good, then you realize you did so-so, whereas you can feel absolutely horrible, and then do great. So much uncertainty *sighs*. I think I feel worse with the former though.
yeah what's even worse it that you could only be one question away from a whole point (this is what happened to me on pretty much every practice test i took). just imagine, only being 3 questions away from a score 3 points higher...sigh..

rcd

.2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2004
Status
Pre-Medical
Then again, I've taken objective tests thinking I've aced them, only to find out a little while later...

OP

4s4

10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Yeah it feels like the GPA system all over again, where if you get 1% less than the cut-off......Does anyone else have a feeling that this August will be horrible? I bet lots of people are writing to esacpe the CBT version.

About the Ads