The Pathway pharmacy school in Creighton university (class of 2023)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamasian

Reaction score
Hi,

I have accepted to Creighton University, pathway pharmacy school, for the class 2023. Is somebody know, exact between what dates we have to attend the school in August 2019? I have to fill out the time off request sheet from my work in Jan. 2019 for being off in summer time. I will appreciate in advance if somebody help me to figure it out.

Members don't see this ad.

@Saisri_PharmStdnt

To OP: With these specific questions, I’d do a search check by typing in Creighton School of Pharmacy and see what pops up.

Creighton Pharmacy Class of 2023

This link may also help connect you with other students accepted that may/may not also be using their distance program. Congrats on your acceptance

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I posted the 2019-20 school year in the thread linked by BC_89. It shows the August welcome week, as well as the other breaks through the end of the Spring Semester - May 8, 2020.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I posted the 2019-20 school year in the thread linked by BC_89. It shows the August welcome week, as well as the other breaks through the end of the Spring Semester - May 8, 2020.

How much is the deposit?

$400 deposit

You guys should stop posting in this thread and use the existing threads so that all questions and answers are in one place.

There is a thread in the Pre-Pharmacy section under Pharmacy Schools, and then there is the one linked above for those who are accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.