The Pelicanman Got Rejected From Pritzker Again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PelicanMan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got rejected from Pritzker. This is damn early. By the way for the people who don't know I was on waitlisted last year at Pritzker. And this year they flat out reject me. Well one thing is for sure. This year is much different than last year.

Last year Pritzker was my last rejection which I actually recieved in October. This year its my first rejection. Maybe it means that this year I will get in.

USF is going to call me Thursday. I can't wait.

I am sad that I will not get to go to Pritzker. But something that I have learned is that any medical school can provide you with a good medical education. Medical School is kinda like undergrad. You get out what you put in. Thanks for the support everyone in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

sorry to hear about that buddy :(

chin up, keep pressing on.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks cerberusl, that is what i though last year. I ended up one of those flukes.

Sorry to hear that PelicanMan. I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure I read several times last year that you had some serious stats. Are you going for Wake Forest again this year? Perhaps you'll have some luck with them. Either way, best of luck and hopefully you'll hear good news soon.

Pelicanman, I am sorry:( for your rejection. However, you can laugh about this rejection when you are a famous doctor and Pritzker would be drooling for you to work for them.

pritzker rejected me a month ago. i still have the rejection letter on my desk. it was a nice touch for them to send it off on a half-assed envelope. you know, "can't waste the good envelopes on the rejects, i'll use this cheap blank one and stamp our address on it. yeah, that's good enough."

Sorry to hear about your rejection but it's their loss. You will get in somewhere so don't despair. When you're a doctor, you will look back at this and it won't matter.

:( :( :( :(

I totally agree DoubleDoctor

Sorry about that Pelican.

Also sorry to hear that Pelican. I was waitlisted w/o acceptance twice by the same school, so I know how it sucks. At least in your case you won't be strung around anymore.

Good luck with the other schools! :)

i am sorry about ur rejection Pelican man, and i am pretty sure things will get better :)

Hey all,
I also just got my rejection from Pritzker. It came in an envelope with black permanent marker on the first line of the return address on the front! Not professional looking at all. I love the line "The applicant pool at Pritzker this year will be over 6000 making it necessary for the Committee to be extremely selective this year." As opposed to? Isn't medical school selective in general? I am happy that at least they aren't leaving me hanging.