The pharmacist doing my LORs quit...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

x17lilac17x

Sun Devil
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The pharmacist writting my LORs quit his job. Should I call the schools I've applied to and notify them? Do I need to provide a new contact number for him? I'm not exactly sure what to do. I havent even talked to him yet. I just went in looking for a couple of times and when he wasnt there, I assumed he just wasnt working that day or at that time. Finally today, after going in 3 times, I asked someone who worked there what his schedule was. Turns out, he quit. So, now what should I do about my schools?

Members don't see this ad.

The pharmacist writting my LORs quit his job. Should I call the schools I've applied to and notify them? Do I need to provide a new contact number for him? I'm not exactly sure what to do. I havent even talked to him yet. I just went in looking for a couple of times and when he wasnt there, I assumed he just wasnt working that day or at that time. Finally today, after going in 3 times, I asked someone who worked there what his schedule was. Turns out, he quit. So, now what should I do about my schools?

Did he already submit your LOR's through pharmcas? or send them to your schools?

Well.....I'd want to be sure you got the LOR's written.

If not - you need to find someone else since you can't seem to find him.

If he/she has already written & sent them....no worries - your schools won't contact him.

But...you need to cover yourself - be sure you got those letters!

Well, he has done a few, but there are still a few left (2 of them are pharmcas schools that require another LOR). I just dont know what to do if I cant track him down, because I dont know anyone else.