The post from parameddan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

defrunner

I'm Greased Up
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just saw that insane post parameddan wrote. Wow dude, you really went off the deep end. Odd that you're a first year student in med school but you can't even form a sentence correctly (and I'm not even anal about that kind of thing, let alone spelling and all). You obviously completely miss the point of what SDN is all about and there really is no need for any of us to defend ourselves. All I can say is, I hope I never meet you or people like you in person when I'm in med school and hope even more that people like you never treat me or any one of my family, friends, casual acquaintances or whatever. I wouldn't even wish you upon my worst enemy because that would be too cruel. You have major issues that need to be resolved immediately.

Get help.

Members don't see this ad.

idk if this really pertains to pre allo, but he was banned anyway

but in his defense, it almost seems like someone else took his account and just posted under it. if you look at his other posts, he actually refers to SDN in a postiive way. for example...
"I don't think you need a pill, maybe some good ole SDN emotional support and advice. So her goes, when I get into a funk, like it sounds like you are in, I get out of the house and excercise, run a few miles, kick some trees, scream profanities at oncoming traffic, scream profanities at little old ladies that are carrying groceries and refuse to move.... uhh, well maybe not that, but I think you get the drift. It sounds like you need a good decompression inorder to rediscover your hardcore motivation. Good luck, have fun and give'em hell!

Dan"

Some of his other threads and posts have also been pretty harmless, so that leads me to believe he either got rejected by a hot SDNer for a date lol, or someone else just posted under his name, or he just went apes**t

Members don't see this ad :)
i agree his account was hijacked.

sarcasm or serious issues, i couldn't help but laugh.

I have to agree, his account was either hijacked or he wanted to end it in a blaze of glory.

While that was the only thread he started, he also had two similarly offensive posts in the span of like ten minutes. The first was pretty innocuous in the now closed and pretty inane "burger topping" thread. The second, well, let's just say it emphasized the "oral" in a question about oral and maxillofacial surgery ;).

Too much cursing and not enough snoring to be Dr E. :sleep:

Dr Durden said:
Too much cursing and not enough snoring to be Dr E. :sleep:

True, but it could be another personality!

Status
Not open for further replies.