Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

the REAL deal on scores

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by phatty925, Oct 3, 2002.

1. phatty925

phatty925 Senior Member

hey guys,

this is the truth-- i'm not trying to be an @ss like some of
    the other people who posted...
    anyway, i called the mcat office just now (4:00 pm) and the guy said they are "trying to get the scores up today, but they may not be up until tomorrow OR the weekend."
    so i asked him what that meant and he said basically it could be anytime between now and the end of the weekend. but i guess we should definitely know by sunday? this totally sucks.
    oh, and then he goes "you have to watch out for that 'OR' in the statement "on or about october 3rd."

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jennyw17

jennyw17 Senior Member

Actually it's not 4pm there yet, it's only 3:20pm since it's in iowa, so that leaves a little more time for them to work on it. :)

4. Kurleyfry

Kurleyfry Member

These MCAT people are f'ing $%#*(%$ #($* s. I want ed to call them now too to ask about it and if they didn't tell me the exact minute they would be up I would tear the guy a new one. You think with such a huge process the MCAT is that they could have someone rub their two brain cells together and give us an exact time when the scores would be up. I'm so fed up with this. They can't make us wait 8 weeks for scores to a test that means so much in our lives and then putz around with releasing them. I'm not a psychopath so don't start jumping on me for not being able to relax, but this is a serious matter. I think the MCAT people at least need to respect how important the scores are to us. They better be up today or I'm driving to Iowa...

5. Aggiemaj

Aggiemaj Member

I called and received the same response - to keep checking, but it could be as late as the 6th before they have it all posted!

6. Chemguync

Chemguync Senior Member

Medical Student
    Settle down, Beavis.

7. WonderBoy

Physician

Attending Physician
    I want my scores today aswell, i don't care if I have to physically get it from Iowa.:mad: