The Real Dilemma in Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ebola95

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's be real people...we can all survive the gross anatomy labs, the endless hours spent pouring over the citrus acid cycle but what about the real problems in medical school? Especially for students (such as myself) who are attending schools that are out of thier home state....

i am talking about the begining of HOCKEY season....for me, i am in a pure Detroit Red Wing's HELL...i am surrounded by maniacal Chicago Blackhawk fans...common...when did mayor Daley allow so many people out of the loony bin at a single time?...

so, do i dare wear my true colors of Red and White amid the myriad of crazed balckhawk fans.....

HELL YES!!!! what do you guys think?

Have fun and hope everyone is remebering that we do have a life outside of all the studying

Members don't see this ad.

As a matter of fact A/V GOD, I just so happen to be a huge Wings/Lions fan and I get a lot of grief from these Hawks/Bears fans. Frankly I think I've learned more about Walter Payton since I been here than about Histology. So....
GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob...you have more then made up for bashing me over the head in the end zone during football today for telling me that you are a "WING-NUT" just like me...

good for you...i see that there are still some people out there that have good taste after all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, try being a wings fan when you're living in south Jersey....there are nothing but Flyers fans here and they're still upset about that little sweep a few years back!! Go Wings!!

Redwings suck! The Avalanche will eliminate them again this year (and then lose to the Stars.)

ok, ladies and gentlemen....we have ourselves our first LOOOOSSSEEEEERRRRRR!

all i am going to say is that Deadmarsh is my least favortie player...how about you guys?

Hi,

well, I am not a hockey fan, and I find most sports to be pretty foolish. However, I do have a great interest in the sport of waxing and polishing my spartan sipher rod. If you know what I am talking about, and also take great pleasure in fleesing and greasing your pole, then I am glad to know that I am not alone. So let me know.......is there anyone out there who finds delight in spewling and mewling your great extended splinter??
-your most happily stroking Liquid :)

You all think you have it bad??? Try being a Lightning fan. All we have to rave about is two things. 1) the youngest team in hockey 2) The lowest payroll since the new hockey era has begun. ( we have only one player making above the league average.) What does this equal?? Fighting with the expansion teams for the the first pick in the draft.

But it is hockey season, thank god for that.

Richard

Do like I did, get NHL2001 with a sweet video card! I get to be Detroit and whoop Colorado's ass every night! MOO HA HA!

------------------
--
KidT
[email protected]

The Avalanche are in fact the most overrated and pathetic team in the NHL. And as for Deadmarsh, never met him but I met his mom several times and she's pretty cool. She has a million frickin pictures of him though.
Kid T, go get 'em!!!!

5-0-2 record, best goalie in history vs. 3-3-0 and eliminated two years (soon to be three) in a row! A video game is your best and only chance to see the DeadWings beat the mighty Avalanche!

Originally posted by richierich:
You all think you have it bad??? Try being a Lightning fan. All we have to rave about is two things. 1) the youngest team in hockey 2) The lowest payroll since the new hockey era has begun...

Hey, what about my Columbus Blue Jackets?! We're just as young! But look out hockey fans, the BJ's may suck now, but they'll come thru in the end!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Methuselah:
5-0-2 record, best goalie in history vs. 3-3-0 and eliminated two years (soon to be three) in a row! A video game is your best and only chance to see the DeadWings beat the mighty Avalanche!

We shall see, my friend......we shall see.....

------------------
--
KidT
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by kidterrific (edited 10-21-2000).]

ok, i am in trouble now....

Stevie Yzerman may be out indeffinantly due to his knee....ok, could this season possible suck any more?

Mango,

It is expected for an expansion team to suck. We are what at least 6-7 years old now. This team should not look like an expansion team and should not get beat by an expansion team (Minnesota.) I think it is time to buckle down and wait for the long season to go by.

I have already picked my team to follow in the playoffs, Dallas. They are on the opposite side of the spectrum, ancient. Almost as old as the Deadwings oh I mean the Redwings.

Good luck,

Richard