The REAL Natural Sciences Section - how fast did ya'll go?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adizzle87

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hear from some people that they breezed through Bio in 20 minutes, other peope saying that didn't have enough time because they sucked at math. Do you mind telling tell how much time you spent on each section of the sciences? Thnx in advanced!

Members don't see this ad.

I hear from some people that they breezed through Bio in 20 minutes, other peope saying that didn't have enough time because they sucked at math. Do you mind telling tell how much time you spent on each section of the sciences? Thnx in advanced!

NS contains: Biology, Gchem and organic chem.( 90 mins)
then immidately you go for PAT( 60 min
15 mins break opptional
RC, 60 mins
MATh last part always running out of time. lol
math is not in NS section! :)

Actually I was wondering if you actually ran out of time for the Sciences e.g. felt pressure to do the problems ridiculously fast like the PAT or QR

Actually I was wondering if you actually ran out of time for the Sciences e.g. felt pressure to do the problems ridiculously fast like the PAT or QR

No, if you know your stuff, it will be enough time for science, I have seen just one or two complaines about timing for Science in SDN. good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
heres my time breakdown

bio-20min tho trying to cut it down
gchem-35min- i suck at math
ochem-20min- either u know the reactions or not so its quick
total is about 1:15

i use the remaining 15 min to go over gchem to make sure i didnt make any dumb math errors

pat/rc/qr is to variable to tell, but i usually finish each with a few minutes to spare