adizzle87

10+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2008
Status
Dental Student
I hear from some people that they breezed through Bio in 20 minutes, other peope saying that didn't have enough time because they sucked at math. Do you mind telling tell how much time you spent on each section of the sciences? Thnx in advanced!

Danny289

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
I hear from some people that they breezed through Bio in 20 minutes, other peope saying that didn't have enough time because they sucked at math. Do you mind telling tell how much time you spent on each section of the sciences? Thnx in advanced!
NS contains: Biology, Gchem and organic chem.( 90 mins)
then immidately you go for PAT( 60 min
15 mins break opptional
RC, 60 mins
MATh last part always running out of time. lol
math is not in NS section! :)

adizzle87

10+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Actually I was wondering if you actually ran out of time for the Sciences e.g. felt pressure to do the problems ridiculously fast like the PAT or QR

About the Ads

Danny289

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Actually I was wondering if you actually ran out of time for the Sciences e.g. felt pressure to do the problems ridiculously fast like the PAT or QR
No, if you know your stuff, it will be enough time for science, I have seen just one or two complaines about timing for Science in SDN. good luck

Panther85

10+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2007
Status
Podiatry Student
heres my time breakdown

bio-20min tho trying to cut it down
gchem-35min- i suck at math
ochem-20min- either u know the reactions or not so its quick
total is about 1:15

i use the remaining 15 min to go over gchem to make sure i didnt make any dumb math errors

pat/rc/qr is to variable to tell, but i usually finish each with a few minutes to spare

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
Status
Dental Student
i did orgo in 15 mins, got 22

About the Ads