The Republic of Texas XXXVIII : The Cowboy Code

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to stay in TX so bad that it makes me want to cry sometimes.

As someone who grew up in California his entire life and went away for college, a change of scenery is often the best thing that could happen to you. It makes you appreciate home and makes your eventual homecoming that much sweeter...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Would it be possible for someone to share from their texas school about how they are going about the start of classes this fall?

With the recent increase in covid-19 cases I am wondering if any of the schools are making any changes.

Reactions: 1 users
So it’s safe to assume that movement for all texas medical schools is done at this point?

Members don't see this ad :)
Texas Roundup 7/2/2020
Rounding up the stragglers edition

images-45.jpeg

5/29/2020

1 UIWSOM offer of admission from WL, IS, declined

This is just about it for this year, y'all. WL offers have gone on for almost a month past prior years already but have slowed to a trickle.
Some TX schools have started orientation, which means no more offers to those.

The 2020-2021 application cycle has already started and is in full swing. Texas Tech El Paso has already sent out its first "interview invites"!

I will start another "Republic of Texas" thread for the 2020-2021 application year soon.
In the meantime, join us over here at *~*~*~*Official TMDSAS Questions Thread 2020-2021*~*~*~*

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.