The reputation (and the student experience )of the IR programs in NYC for aways

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NotAnotherPreMed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since VSAS season is upon us, and I was hoping to do 1 of my aways in NYC, I wanted to get people's perceptions of the IR programs in NYC to be able to narrow down where I want to apply. Information online is limited, and relatively old considering the dynamic nature of the field.
Any information on the quality of program, future outlook, the experience of aways, how much a program is likely to interview more if you do an away there (e.g. UW specifically lists that they like away rotators), hours and learning potential and resources at specific programs, etc. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Since VSAS season is upon us, and I was hoping to do 1 of my aways in NYC, I wanted to get people's perceptions of the IR programs in NYC to be able to narrow down where I want to apply. Information online is limited, and relatively old considering the dynamic nature of the field.
Any information on the quality of program, future outlook, the experience of aways, how much a program is likely to interview more if you do an away there (e.g. UW specifically lists that they like away rotators), hours and learning potential and resources at specific programs, etc. Thanks!
Mount Sinai is the best by far.

Reactions: 1 user