The "Two Dudes" Bowl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah. Getting beaten up by that would be... not as bad as some might think.

FF, the waivers thing makes sense now. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im uh just preparing for my dramatic comeback.

Carnell Williams may as well take a knee in the backfield to avoid injury with the way they have been up front. Rudi Johnson is producing like nobody's binness but without that #2 RB and a receiver that will come up every week, I think I'm doomed to the cellar. But I hear that's where they keep the alcohol!

I hope none of you have Eli Manning. The Giants are in the middle of a total humiliation. I almost can't watch anymore...

my teams not doing well at all... then I looked at socutes, and she hasn't scored that many points either haha, so we're both at the bottom!

socute may get the win this week though!

Thank you matt hasselbeck.. a W for fetus!

Members don't see this ad :)
I probably voted against you i had the #1 TE in the NFL on bye.. enough said!

Yeah I was kinda disappointed as well. Not only were 3 of my starters on bye, but Vinatieri didn't play, and I was watching ESPN and Boomer said that A. Green was out for Sunday's game as well, so I went online and replaced him with N. Herron. A few minutes later, Boomer made the correction that Green was indeed playing, but I had already put him on waivers. Even despite all that, I almost won thanks to an awesome performance by Westbrook. Ohwell, I'll be back on top soon enough hopefully. ;)

I think Ahman Green will look better on my roster than yours anyway. However, I might drop off Cedric Benson. He keeps sitting on my bench talking to all the other nonproducing clowns spreading rumors that he's gonna be the starter. Uh huh.

We shall see.
Hasselback likely won't have another game like the last one. Most teams don't suck like the Giants.

how about McGahee, portis and Chad Johnson...

All studs... am i playing you this week?

Nah, I am pretty busy adjusting to the new job and all (plus car and house shopping). Next year ya'll going downtown.

Q

my 16 year old Honda is still running strong.

Despite having to spend its first seven years of live shuttling and elderly couple to church on Sunday.

fought, loooks like you had a tough week. It happend to me a few weeks ago when i scored a grand totatl of 31 haha.

Not that I have a good team anyway, but yahoo "forgot" about the changes I made, kept one of my starters (joe horn) on the bench and a guy I wanted to bench, who has a bye week, started. I might not have won anything anyway, but I need all the help I can get.

Back to my cellar full of grape mad dog.

I really should check this out and see how I'm doing...... BRB

Not that I have a good team anyway, but yahoo "forgot" about the changes I made, kept one of my starters (joe horn) on the bench and a guy I wanted to bench, who has a bye week, started. I might not have won anything anyway, but I need all the help I can get.

Back to my cellar full of grape mad dog.

i've had that problem a few times this year too in one of my other leagues. this week I had 2 folks on byes starting haha. not sure why its not saving right, but i don't care enough to look into it either.

freakin picked the wrong qb to start.. otherwise i would have won!!

This way, it'll be the BEST COMEBACK EVER.

Whoa, I appear to be ahead of the undefeated Wookiees... can I hang on? Oh, the drama!

at this point, im not sure why i continue to "manage" my team each week.

Im considering a fire sale of ridiculous trades and prizes

I don't like what trades have happened. It doesn't seem right.

If you want to veto em you can. if ive got other people you want you can have em. nobody else asked, other than prior to the fire sale.
Having said that, these ARE the guys I'd gone 0-8 or whatever with. Outside of andre johnson, nobody on my team performed even close to expectations. Other than not keeping Isaac Bruce, I didnt do anything too stupid, either.

I mean, I know everyone is clamoring for cadillac williams at this point.

Hell, I'd be happy knowing I had enough receivers to play on Sunday. The waiver wire hits tomorrow, I'll see if I win or not.

I didn't realize this was even still going on.... :laugh:

I'm almost afraid to look. I was ahead of SoCute by about 6 points last night, but she still had a Monday game, and Tiki Barber in it. After I scraped out a win against the Ro-Train last week (I was losing by 0.03 points, but won by 0.09 instead), anything could happen.

Why o why did I never see this thread before? I would have so been in! I'm dominating my other league thanks to a man known as LT.

yeah man i tried to draft lawrence taylor, too. I could probably start him at a number of positions and get similar production to what Im getting now...