The two schools I am waiting for secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

audeo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
UCSF
Finch CMS

Finch is in league with UCSF for me.

Members don't see this ad.

audeo,
I called Finch yesterday, and they told me that they were taking a really long time getting through primaries. For example, I submitted 7/19, they recieved (some) info from AMCAS 8/20, and she told me that this week they were tackling everyone that they got the first week in August, so I should wait a week or two.
Then, I got my mail today and the CMS secondary is there.
So who knows....but the secondary fee is $90!!!! I am still deciding whether to return it.
Good Luck, Shannon

i just got my finch secondary today, the last one has arrived.

not a whole lot on it except that they want $90. i am going to sit on it until i get news back from tulane.

also, for anyone who wants to know, there tuition is about $36,000 now, and there ave. gpa is 3.41 with mcats of 9-10-p-10.

they took forever to get out there secondary.

How funny, I am at the same point with Finch. Feel I have a decent chance, would definitely have applied if they had sent me the secondary two months ago, but now that I am sitting on 4 interviews I am almost gambling here! 90 buckaroonies versus a perceived "good" chance at acceptance!

It is so funny how sensitized you get to the dollars slipping away LATER in the cycle whereas dropping $1000-plus at the start seems more meaningless.