The USMLE step 1 and 2CK (>260) journey of a non-US IMG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tesselate

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Excuse the long click bait-y heading but it is true. My philosophy is preparation is everything so I think that preclinical students might benefit the most from this. My medical school is in the Caribbean and it's not St George's or Ross. So like I said, it's possible. I took step 1 after 2nd year and step 2 CK before fourth year. I'm going to share my experiences and talk about the numerous challenges I have and will face as an IMG. I hope this helps anyone in the same position. DM me if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Or check out my latest post here

Excuse the long click bait-y heading but it is true. My philosophy is preparation is everything so I think that preclinical students might benefit the most from this. My medical school is in the Caribbean and it's not St George's or Ross. So like I said, it's possible. I took step 1 after 2nd year and step 2 CK before fourth year. I'm going to share my experiences and talk about the numerous challenges I have and will face as an IMG. I hope this helps anyone in the same position. DM me if interested.

Last edited:
Hi. I am an non US IMG like you. So I am interesting of your advice. Thanks.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user