SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

The Wait is on!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by WishUponAStar, Mar 3, 2001.

1. ...

[This message has been edited by WishUponAStar (edited March 21, 2001).]

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. RDJ

RDJ

W.U.A.S.

I hope in your case good news really does come in bunches. It seems like I have been reading a lot of positive posts lately.

Good Luck [​IMG],
    RDJ

I look forward to seeing your name pop up on the ol' Med School Acceptances thread [​IMG]

4. adismo

adismo covered in moon dust 10+ Year Member

Jan 11, 2000
    tent
    Wish,

Here's hoping that you get accepted this year. As for me, I waited for 2 yrs extra and it helped clear my head as to why I'm going the medschool route. But it was interminable; I can't wait to start classes at COMP. Anyways, best of luck. Judging from your posts, you could make a good doc. Godspeed.

5. goblue27

goblue27 Member 10+ Year Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Birmingham, MI
    Hey Adismo..

Sorry to pop your utopic bubble, but isn't it so special that one can tell whether or not someone will make a good doctor just by a few posts on an internet forum chatsite!! Are you now the amazing Kreskin (sp?) That's unbelievable. Hey wishuponastar..good luck getting in!!! However, it's usually not a wise move to put all of your eggs in one basket. I have no idea your situation, but for a med school acceptance, many people have to apply to tons of schools and be fortunate just to get into one place and have to go there..so anyway, good luck with your situation

6. mj

mj Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Feb 13, 2000
    I don't know goblue. I think you can tell a lot about people by what they post.

For example, I can tell that you either carelessly read WUAS post or that you need to brush up on your verbal. "Last school" sort of implies there where others before that, don't ya think? [​IMG]

mj

[This message has been edited by mj (edited 03-05-2001).]

7. muonwhiz

muonwhiz Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Feb 6, 2001
    I'm right there in the boat with you, Wish! I interviewed at a school about 10 days ago, and am waiting to hear the results. I have a couple of other interviews scheduled, and quite a few schools that haven't responded at all! So for me it is waiting in various stages. Good luck!

8. ...

[This message has been edited by WishUponAStar (edited March 21, 2001).]

9. adismo

adismo covered in moon dust 10+ Year Member

Jan 11, 2000
    tent
    umm... What's it to you, gooble, or whatever? You need to chill, ok. I don't know Wish, but it seemed like a nice thing to say at the time. It has less to do with knowing a person and more with entrusting them with confidence. Oh yeah, it also has a little to do with being considerate and polite (thats medspeak for bedside manner, for all you premeds out there.)

Anyways Wish, sorry about the tirade. Best of luck to you. I think you can become a great doc.

[This message has been edited by adismo (edited 03-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by adismo (edited 03-07-2001).]

10. Wish, best wishes to you! I understand how you feel.