The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
bgbt5DE.png
I would say that I'm surprised the Guarnaschelli one is getting y'all the most but then I think about how often she is surrounded by idiots and realize that most of the other things on this list happen only a few times an episode on average

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
So far I think I can safely say SA Dentistry is NOT a specialty I will be pursuing. Extractions stand as the only thing that has ever put me on the floor.

Still work as an assistant on dentals all the time and deal, but I have no interest it in compared to other avenues I have been exposed to.
Are you still in BC?

Members don't see this ad :)
I would say that I'm surprised the Guarnaschelli one is getting y'all the most but then I think about how often she is surrounded by idiots and realize that most of the other things on this list happen only a few times an episode on average
we had a shockingly tame first couple couple episodes. no cocky guys at all!

So what is the rabbit thing? Like a streaming thing, or?

yes I am curious as well...

It's like a screen-sharing website. It shows the same screen to everyone there and allows text, voice, and video chat. Great for watching TV, movies, or youtube videos. You can toggle the types of chats on/off.

Reactions: 2 users
we had a shockingly tame first couple couple episodes. no cocky guys at all!
You know, another good one that doesn't happen frequently since he doesn't judge as often as some other people: Marcus Samuelsson gets unreasonably excited about a dish that grosses everyone else out

It's like a screen-sharing website. It shows the same screen to everyone there and allows text, voice, and video chat. Great for watching TV, movies, or youtube videos. You can toggle the types of chats on/off.
it's super fun!!! we're hydrating!

Reactions: 1 user
I hate being sick. :(

I also really hate having adult onset asthma and my lungs can't figure their **** out. So I'm struggling with an URI which I'm sure will turn into bronchitis because my lungs decide to shut down when I get sick. Really really really hoping it doesn't actually turn into pneumonia this time.
Update for anyone who was betting on how my lungs would react: Bronchitis has arrived. And I'm sick exhausted- I slept 9 1/2 hours last night thanks to NyQuil and I'm still exhausted... sooo trying to finish homework and study for exams and do quizzes is not going well for me. Anyone want to come to Oklahoma and be Cdo for a couple days until I start to get over this? :depressed::arghh:

Update for anyone who was betting on how my lungs would react: Bronchitis has arrived. And I'm sick exhausted- I slept 9 1/2 hours last night thanks to NyQuil and I'm still exhausted... sooo trying to finish homework and study for exams and do quizzes is not going well for me. Anyone want to come to Oklahoma and be Cdo for a couple days until I start to get over this? :depressed::arghh:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Members don't see this ad :)
So now that I'm on antibiotics that means I probably shouldn't drink any russian or Mexican water for the rest of the pack. Which means I will be dehydrated and sad. So I'm counting on the rest of the pack to stay hydrated for me!

Which is funny, because my rabbit was by far the most destructive pet I've ever had. I built a huge pen for her so she could hop around and not destroy things, and she started eating the wall where it was exposed. Luckily, I can sparkle and that apartment complex was being knocked down anyway...

Edit: That should say I can spackle. I am not a vampire.
You can spackle, eh? How do you feel about caulking vs spackling? :naughty:

(I quoted to here because I keep the water in the Watering Hole- no splashing)

There was an entire thread about this in the lounge at one point, but it really comes down to technique.

They're both great for filling holes ;)

Definitely prefer caulk. It comes in gun form (so much fun!) and I get to amuse myself with puns. Win-win.

Reactions: 3 users
For anyone interested, I'm going to attempt to stream tonight's season premiere of RuPaul's Drag Race to my rabbit (http://rabb.it/jaynaali). It starts at 8 EST, so I'm gonna run to get something for dinner then come back and try to make it work (no promises). Hopefully last night's internet woes are resolved.

For anyone interested, I'm going to attempt to stream tonight's season premiere of RuPaul's Drag Race to my rabbit. It starts at 8, so I'm gonna run to get something for dinner then come back and try to make it work (no promises). Hopefully last night's internet woes are resolved.
Wish I could watch! I don't think our time zones align well enough for me to manage that and still get enough sleep for my conference tomorrow though :(

Wish I could watch! I don't think our time zones align well enough for me to manage that and still get enough sleep for my conference tomorrow though :(
They say my dinner won't be ready at the restaurant a block over for 20 minutes which might mean I'm a few minutes late. Hopefully I can cut it close and only be a few minutes late.